47.0 First of all, I'm not a demon

Tetia entered Lydia Martin's bedroom to see her sitting on the edge of her bed

Tetia entered Lydia Martin's bedroom to see her sitting on the edge of her bed. "Madison?!" The strawberry blonde gasped as she stood up and hugged who she thought was Madison Blackett. "Thank god! I was so scared that you were hurt."

"I'm fine." Tetia nodded, pulling away from the hug. "The Nogitsune took over Stiles's body by threatening me."

"And he just let you go?" Lydia questioned her, cocking her head to the side.

"Not exactly." Tetia smirked, and she knew Lydia had realized she had not been talking to Madison Blackett.

"Get out of my girlfriend." Lydia spat, moving backwards.

"I hate to break it to you," Tetia smirked, cornering Lydia against the wall, "but Madison and you are not dating. Were you ever even officially dating?"

"Well...." Lydia sighed, shaking her head. "No, but we-"

"Fucked around, and that's all." Tetia chuckled, running a finger through Lydia's strawberry blonde hair. "You will never guess who Madison and Stiles saw at Eichan House." She smiled, clapping her hands. "Do you remember that girl who you all saved from being trapped in the body of a coyote? Her name was Malia Tate, and Madison kind of fucked her in the basement of Eichan House."

"What?" Lydia gasped, shaking her head. Lydia knew Madison would never do that. Even though they were not together, Lydia thought Madison still cared about her deeply. "She couldn't have."

"Oh, she did." Tetia nodded with a wicked smile plastered across her face. "And while Madison was busy getting down and dirty, I was listening into one Stiles Stilinski's deepest thoughts."

"Why would you ever read someone's mind." Lydia scoffed. "That is taking invasion of privacy to a whole other level."

"I do it because I can." Tetia smirked. "It's actually pretty fun. You should try it sometime."

"I can't fucking read minds like a fucking demon like you can."

Tetia frowned. "First of all, I'm not a demon. I'm a goddess, which means that I am way better than you will ever dream to be, honey. And oh well, too bad for you, because I found out something very juicy from Madison's best friend."

"Don't tell me." Lydia shook her head. "If Stiles wanted to tell me his deepest secret, he would do it himself."

"I'm going to tell you anyways." Tetia chuckled. "Stiles Stilinski is in love with Madison ." Tetia was overjoyed by Lydia's look of betrayal.

"Shut up." Lydia snapped.

"Oh no." Tetia shook her head, smiling. "This is much too much fun!" Lydia sighed leaning her head back against the wall. She let tears rush down her cheeks, but left them alone. "You'll be happy to learn that Stiles was never going to tell Madison about his feelings, but she came onto him."

"What are you saying?" Lydia sighed, looking down at her feet.

"I'm saying that Madison has been sneaking around with Stiles, behind your back." Tetia smirked, backing away from Lydia. "She never loved you. In fact, she hated you, and that's why she went after you. She wanted to break your heart, and I guess she succeeded." Tetia chuckled as she started to exit, but turned back to Lydia. "And you are really great at picking your lovers." Tetia narrowed her eyes. "Madison's a real slut. Maybe the two of you are meant to be after all."

"Get out!" Lydia shouted, throwing her pillow towards the door, but Tetia was gone before it could reach her.

Lydia sobbed as she sat down on her bed. She thought that Madison would always be there for her. Lydia was heartbroken to know that she was actually never there for her. Well, at least Madison accomplished her task.

Lydia Martin's heart was officially broken.

Word Count - 789
Author's Note -
I'M SO SORRY!!! I HAVENT UPDATEF IN SO LONG, and I come back with this short and crappy chapter. I thought that watching an episode would take too long, and I wanted to get this to you guys as fast as possible!
Anyways, how do you like Tetia's first interaction with Lydia? They're both so fucking sassy and I love it so much. But, I hate writing for Tetia. It is so much more difficult than just writing for our lovely protagonist, Madison Blackett. Oh god, I miss the loml
And I was thinking, if this story will last the full six seasons of teen wolf, that after I finish it, I could do a prequel of seasons 1+2 to get a lead into how Madison and Lydia developed into what they are when this story starts! Comment what you think, and don't forget to vote!
Comment what your favorite thing about Madison Blackett is!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞