Chapter Twenty Three

Inna's POV

4 Months Later

Things have changed a lot since they took Joshua .

Somehow after attending at the court Joshua ended up with a judgment saying ' 2 years '. They didn't have an evidence on killing the driver who killed our father . And by me , when I witnessed that he hasn't kidnap me and I went with him willingly .

As for Doctor Ashton he got 8 months for what he has done , hiding a truth and helping a ' criminal ' with his crime by bidding his true case .

As for Christian , he's now out of my life for eternity . He's trying to see me and talk to me , but I'm not giving him a chance .

As for Mason , he's been a good friend to me since the accident .

As for ME , mother has insisted on going to a therapist , thinking that I'm being brain-washed by Joshua .

I wanted her to get out of my hair so I agreed to go . Nothing was done there actually , since I wasn't really brain-washed as she thought . I miss Joshua every second of my day , I haven't gone to school either since I came back .

Mother didn't allow me to go visit him since he got transfered to the prison . I loved him , I tried to convince her that he didn't kidnap me and didn't rape me . All she would say " You're just in a shock because what he did and because he brain-washed you "

Mr.Trivor has been by my side all the time , he got me all the classes I have missed since I was gone and the time I didn't go to school when I came back . He also wanted to help me study and my mother didn't oppose .

Now , I'm sitting in my room thinking about what happened through these past months . That's when I heard a knock on the door .

" Come in , Mother "

The door opened but it wasn't my mother . Alexander Trivor was standing at the door step as if asking for permission , I nodded to him and sat properly on the bed as i was leaning my back on the head board .

He came in and closed the door behind him , he turned and walked forward and sat in front of me on the bed .

" How are you doing today ? " he asked softly as he put a hand over mine .

I looked at him slowly then to our hands , his big warm hand was covering my tiny one . I looked at him again and took a good look at him .

He was wearing a tight black jeans with a grey V-neck sleeved T-shirt that was hugging his muscles perfectly and showing the six packs under it .

I looked into his eyes and smiled weakly " I'm fine Mr.Trivor " I said slowly .

" So glad to hear that , and Just call me Alexander or Alex . We're not at school "

He smiled a little and stroked my the back of my hand then lifted it to his lips and kissed it lightly , I felt butterflies explode inside me and a blush crept to my cheeks .

what the hell ia happening to me ! I opened my mouth to protest , but he spoke quickly .

" I know .. I was an asshole to you , Inna , I was nothing but an asshole . I hurt you and your feelings , I said things that I shouldn't have said . I wanted to apologize to you , I swear , but I guess that I was late . I like you , Inna , I know can't say this or feel like this towards you , because you are my student , but I can't ... I can't because I don't want to be late again "

He paused for a moment and looked at me " I wanted to tell you this before .. I knew that Christian wasn't good enough for you .. I'm not saying that I'm good , but I promise that I will do whatever it takes to protect you and to make everyting right "

He finished his words leaving me stunned , my eyes wide and my mouth formed in an ' O ' . I blinked trying to process what he just told me .

My teacher , likes me ! He wants to be with me ! What ?!

I looked at him again and frowned . What the hell is going on , what's happening ! What about Joshua ?

He's your brother , Inna

My inner self said making my heart shatter , so what , that's it ? My brother and I are done ? Have we ever started ? Was it even a proper relationship ? Was it right ?

Questions filled my head 

I looked at Alexander's eyes and saw honesty and hope . Hope that I agree .

" I .. I don't know , Alexander . I'm really confused right now and I .. I need some time to myself , I need to think , but even if I said yes .. how is it gonna work between us ? I mean .. you're my teacher and I'm your student . How does it gonna work between us ? If anyone found out , you will get fired and go to jail " I started to ramble .

" Shhh , Calm down . I will make it work . I will find a way . And if it means to be with you , then I'm ready to risk my job and my life . Why don't you get it , kitten ?" He whispered softly as he moved closer to me .

I felt myself blush harder when he said that " Just say that you agree . Say yes " He whispered again letting his eyes land on my lips . He licked his lips and looked into my eyes again , but this time his eyes were darker .

I bit my lip as he leaned in slowly , he lifted his hand and cupped my cheek . I let myself melt into the heat of the moment and closed my eyes . I felt his warm breath on my face , then his soft lips brushed lightly against mine before they completly touched .

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me softly . He moved his lips slowly making me move my lips and kiss him back . His hand stroked my cheek while kissing me . He licked my lips asking for entrance and that's when I snapped and realised what's happening .

I opened my eyes and pushed him away from me . He looked at me hurt , but I couldn't do anything more than hide my face with my hands . What am I doing ? Should I be even doing this ? With me teacher ?

" I'm sorry I pushed you on this , Inna . But the thing is , I don't like you ... I love you , Inna "

He whispered making me look at him with wide eyes and before I could respond , he stood and walked out of the room leaving me stunned .