Date Night in LA®

London POV🌸💕🎊®

I was packing my because I have gig in San Francisco California. August came in the room and looked at me.

"Where you goin?" He said sitting on the bed.

"I gotta gig.." I still packing. He grabbed my clothes and put them on the bed.

"I don't want you to go!" He said smirking. I smiled and grabbed my clothes back. He ran to me and pick me up.

"August put me down!!" I said laughing. He put me on the bed and started to tickle me. I tried to move his hands but he was to strong. He climb on top of me and kept tickling me.

" AUGUST... PLEASE STOP!!" I said between my laughs. He came to my ear and kissed my neck.

"Where you going?" August said in my ear.

"To San Francisco.." I said smiling. August looked at me..

" What?"

" How long?"

"Just three days!" I said looking at his hair. He got off me and went to his side of the closet. I got up and saw him grabbing his suitcase.

"Where you going?"

"With you!" He said grabbing his clothes..

"My plane leave in three hours boy!"

" I can buy a ticket!" August said looking at me..

"Um..Okay come on than!..Wait?"

August looked at me.

"What about Kay and Adora?"

"Family Trip!!" August said smiling.

"Oh god.."

I mean nothing bad going to happen right?....

Paisli POV💕💎📍®

I was swimming in the new pool we got four days ago and its so grate,but I can't stay here forever. I never ask for stuff he just gives it to me. I saw him on his phone sitting edge of the pool. I swim to him and popped up which scared him. He gasped and looked at me. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. I moved away and swim to the latter. I walked into the house thinking of my family and sister. I miss everyone and my house. I felt Jay hands around me. I turned and grinned.

"What is it?" He said holding my waist. I sighed and looked up at him.

"I..I um..was t-thinking um..maybe..uh!"

"Spit it out Paisli.." He said bitting his bottom lip.

"Um..I was thinking..I wanna see my family again baby..I miss them and I bet London ha-"

"SO U WANNA LEAVE ME?!" Jay said backing semi yelling a bit.

"Jay please..I-I just wanna go see them!" I said getting upset. He walked away and went to the stairs.

"JAY! Im just trying to see them!"

"BUT YOU KNOW THEY DON'T LIKE ME!" Jay said to me.

"BUT I-I DO..JAY I CARE FOR YOU!" I said walking to him. He looked down to the ground.

"Jay.." I said grabbing his face. I kissed his lips and bring my hands to his chest.

"They looking for you Paisli.."Jay said looking down at me. I looked up at him.

" There going to lock me up Paisli..or worse they can kill me" Jay said.

"Look don't worry about it...You mean the world to me Jay..do you love me?"

"Of course I do..Ill take a bullet for you!" He said. I smiled and he smiled and kissed my lips. I deepend the kiss and put my hands on his swim trucks. He picked me up and took me upstairs. He kisses went down to my neck and he started to untie my string for my 2pac bathing suit.

____________________________________

London POV👶💕💎®

Welcome to San Francisco everyone hope you have a good trip.

I sighed holding Adora. I looked to my left and saw August watching Friday and Kay watching Sing.

"August.." I said tapping his shoulder. He took out his headphones.

"Were here!" I said smiling. He grinned and kissed Adora forehead and my lips. We got up and went to the door. I put Adora in a carseat and saw August grabbing our bags. We went outside and saw Trey (Trey Song) leaning aganist his car.

"Hey Trey!" I said smiling. He smiled and grab the carseat and put in the car. I put Kay in the car and got in the backseat. I saw August and Trey talking outside..I wonder what?

August POV😍💎💙🎊

"So you think Jay and Paisli in California?" Trey said looking down at my phone at the pictures.

"Yeah I saw a picture of Paisli kissing Jay on instagram and it said on the top they in LA." I said smiling

"London gonna be happy when you find her!" Trey said smiling.

" I know" I said walking to the front seat.

____________________________________

Paisli POV 💋 👏🌸😦

I woke up feeling Jay hands tightly around me. I moved his hands off of me. I slowly walking to the closet. I grabbed a sweater and a pair of panties and pants. I quickly put on the clothes and put my hair in a ponytail. I put on a hat and went out to the room and saw Jay still sleeping. I grabbed my phone and purse and ran down the stairs.

"BABY?!?!" I heard Jay yelling upstairs . I started to run to the door and close it behind me. I ran to the driveway and quickly ran to my car. I closed the door and saw Jay running to my car. I locked the door and saw him beating on the car door.

"Open the door baby please!!" He said yelling at me. I started to cry and try to find my keys. I left them on the key rank.. I looked at Jay and saw him beating on my window. I started to cry looking at him. He went to the backseat and open it. Damn it I forgot to lock the back. He opened my front door and opened.

"NOO JAYY!!" I said crying still.

"Baby im sorry!!" He said picking me up and walking inside the house. I jumped down and ran to my room. I quickly closed my door.

"Why you trying to leave me?!" Jay said opening the door.

"I just need a break Jayden..I wanna do more!"

"Please don't leave P!" He said walking to me.

" I..won't Jay!" I said holding my head down.

Lord what am I doing!!!!!