Chapter 26

I get to school and meet up with Jack. He gives me a peck on the lips. I can feel people's eyes burning a hole through my back as I kiss him. I don't understand why people cant except we're together. Jack and I make our separate ways and I go my locker. As I get my books out of my locker I hear my name being called. I look over to see someone I would have never guessed.

Vanessa

Vanessa was one of my best friends from back home. She has dark blonde hair that ends at her boobs and is gorgeous. She has glowing skin and a beautiful face. I swear this girl is amazingly pretty.

She runs up to me and gives me a huge hug. I hug her back and pull away after.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"My dad moved here with his new girlfriend," she says with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god! So you go here now?" I say a bit too loud making everyone look my way.

"Yep, here gimme your schedule," she said holding out her hand. I nod and grab I out of my book bag. I know it's kind of too ate into the school year to still have it but I thought if I ever got lost I can find the room number of the together I'm going to.

"We have 3rd, 4th, and 6th together" She says handing the paper back me.

"I can show you around at lunch if you want," I say picking up my bag and starting to walk to homeroom.

"Sure"

"Just meet me at the bathrooms closest to the lunch room," I say as we make our own ways to homeroom,"

I know it's going to be a lot more fun to have someone I already know at this school. Plus she's someone to replace Kate! (Dat sounded so bitchyy!)

Sorrry guys! I was at my uncle's house for a while. How was your Christmas? Good? Bad? Okay? I wanna know! Mine was great! Thank you for 105 followers! I'm so grateful and thankful for you people! <3