Christmas Entry #5

Monday, December 19, 2016. The weather is so bad that leads to PAG-ASA cancelled all the classes from kindergarten to high school in the province. How lucky students like me who got up late then, huh? Oh, I forgot, it's our Christmas vacation already. So, I got nothing to worry about if I will stay like this whole day. But, sadly I got no one here who would prepare a food. The pets inside me are furious already. Gosh, what's happening to me? I am too lazy to get off of this bed, tsk. I am staring blankly in the ceiling. I really got a head lacking of ideas in Christmas presents. Sana man lang, may isang tao akong mahihingan ko ng tulong sa problema kong ito. Yes, you're right. I didn't go home to spend Christmas with him.

Then as if on cue, isang katok ang nagpabalikwas ng bangon sa akin. At first I was hesitant opening the door, but seem he/she is willing to break the door to get inside. Sa katok pa lang alam mo nang kaya nyang sirain ito. I haven't got the chance to peep out and see whose knocking, rather the visitor directly ran to my bed after I opened it. Good thing, this person didn't wear any footwear upon jumping on my bed. And most importantly, this guest is dry. Kasi kung basa sya, mapapalayas ko sya ng di oras.

"What are you doing here, Jamie?" Yes, you heard it right. It's Jamie, my club mate.

"Hmm, I want to cuddle. I was at school already when I learned about PAG-ASA's announcement. I took Freya with me and she's with Loki now." She said and covers her body with my blanket.

Dahan-dahan akong lumapit sa kama ko to grab out her my blanket. Pero napansin nya ata yun kaya't mas lalo nya itong inipit sa katawan.

"Hey, don't take your blanket out of me. It's so cold, just so you know." She said and pouted.

Tss. Sabi na eh. Haays. Eversince that incident at school happened, Jamie's treatment to me changed too. If you remember her reaction that time I went back from being a hostage of that supposedly "ran-away" suspect last-last week, she hugged me tightly that I even grasp for air to breath. Simula noon, she's clingier to me than to Loki now. Kung dati na gagala sya dito sa apartment ay kay Loki sya makikigulo, ngayon sa akin na naman sya. Tho minsan nakakainis na sya pero I'm glad at the same time kasi I don't want to hold any grudge in this yuletide season.

"Bakit ka nga ba dito dumiretso, you can go home if you really want to cuddle." I said as I walk to my closet. I need to wash up before joining her at bed, baka masabi nyang ang baho ko since kakabangon ko pa lang din. Kakahiya naman sa bango nya.

"Ako lang magisa sa bahay kung uuwi ako." Sabi nya habang bumangon pero nakakumot pa rin. "And they already know that I will be sleeping here tonight until Sunday since its Christmas break already."

Laglag ang panga ko sa sinabi nya. What? Seriously?

"Huh? Dito ka matutulog 'til Saturday night?" I asked her again as if di ko sya narinig.

"Uhhh... Yes. Is there any problem with that, Lo?" She asked me showing her innocent face. And oh, before I forgot, she's calling me "Lo" now.

"If you're worrying about food stocks I may be consuming, nah, we can buy. Mom gave me her card if ever we need something like groceries."

Oh, okay? Pero, Seryoso?

"Who told you that you can stay here until Sunday?"

Maang syang napatingin sa akin. Naka taas ang kilay ko habang naghihintay sa sagot nya.

"Lo? Am I not welcome here?" She said in a sad tone. If I we're not aware of her sudden change in almost a week now, with matching friendly and clingy stunts with me, I could tell she's taking the scene so serious. But, yeah, I can't judge that easy. I also witness her bitchy side before she became this – like this!