[10] fame

"if you could take my pulse right now it would feel just like a sledgehammer, if you could feel my heart beat now it would hit you like a sledgehammer." they all sang together in unison.

"i don't admit it, i play it cool, but every minute that i'm with you. i feel the fever and i won't lie, i break a sweat. my body's telling all the secrets i ain't told you y-yet." lucy sang, hiding her eyes from the crowd, stuttering her words slightly from nervousness.

"oh oh," the girls sang together. " i struggle to contain," juvia sang.

"whoa oh."

"the love that's in my veins," ju via sang, pointing her gaze at Gray.

"oh oh."

"and how it circulates." she winked at gray, who only blushed and turned away.

"if you could take my pulse right now, it would feel just like a sledgehammer, if you could feel my heartbeat now, it would hit you like a sledgehammer."

-

the audience went loud in cheers and clapping. lucy wiped some sweat off of her forehead and gave them a small fake-ish smile. from her little stutter, she was so humiliated and just wanted to leave the stage immediately.

the fans in the front seats reached out their hand and lucy went by to touch them.

"you're so amazing!"

"can i have your autograph?"

"o recorded it! i'm uploading it to youtube!"one girl said to one of her friends.

"are you going to be in the meet-and-greet?"

"maybe. i'll think about it."

"oh my gosh s-she responded to you! you're so special!"

lucy gave them all smiles and walked off stage, listening to the cheers of the crowd. theyall went backstage and natsu waited there, smirking at lucy.

"This was your plan all along?" Lucy asked, cracking her knuckles. "I shouldn't have listened to you."

"But hey, look at the bright side, people love your voice!" Natsu tried getting out of her bad side.

"I'm going to let it slide this time. Don't do it ever again. Oh and I'm going to your meet-and-greet." Lucy mentioned.

Natsu let out a sigh of relief. "Lucy has stage freight, that's why she didn't want to go up on stage. Remember that next time you do something." Erza warned Natsu, giving him her best glare.

'Why does everyone hate me now?' Natsu thought to himself.

The girls walked past him and into the meet and greet room. There was already a long line into the door.

They slipped into the door and saw Gray, Jellal, and Gajeel sitting down, getting ready.

Natsu slipped into the door behind him and closed it. "Are you guys ready?" Gray asked.

They all nodded. Gray got up to go tell security they could come in.

The first girl came in. She had long brown hair with green eyes. Her face lit up with happiness.

"Hey there!" Lucy greeted. The girl went up to her and hugged her. "You have such an amazing voice! Can I have your autograph?" She asked.

Lucy nodded and signed a picture of the boys' band. "Thank you so much! I hope you get famous soon." She gave hugs to the other girls and boys and left.

"Wow Lucy, you're already more famous than us." Gajeel said. "No, not really. I don't think my voice was that good."

The next two people came in. It was a girl and a boy. They both had black hair and brown eyes. "Omigosh hi!" The girl ran up to Gajeel and hugged him, then Jellal, then Natsu, and Gray.

Juvia glared at her, "Love-Rival..." she muttered. She got to the girls, "You were amazing out there! I hope you become famous so then I could go to your concerts, buy merchandise, and listen to your music! Oh and that reminds me, I video taped the whole concert and now I could listen to your singing!" The girl rambled on.

"That's great!" Erza said, "We hope you have a nice night. Goodbye." Erza said as the girl was being dragged out by her brother or friend.

"This is actually fun. Juvia wants to be famous now." Juvia said.

----------------------

After the meet-and-greet, they all went back to the van and all went to do something.

Lucy climbed on the top bunk and laid down. Her phone got back internet and her phone blew up with notifications.

She took it out and noticed people started following her on all of her social media.

She got likes, comments and followers and had about 11,000 people following her. She shrugged it off and started playing on her phone.

'I bet Natsu was behind this.'

"I was." A voice came from below her. She turned on her side and Natsu was there. "Wait, what?" She asked.

"You talked aloud. Don't worry, I did that before to." Natsu grinned at her. He then climbed up the bunk beds and laid in the one across from her.

"Why do you bother me so much?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know. I like your reactions though, they're funny." Natsu responded. 

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep. Good night." She turned so she wouldn't have to face him.

"Good night doll."
----------------------------

And here you go! I don't know what else to say other than thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a fantastic day and keep smiling~

Goodbye for now~