The Next Morning

THE GAY TRAIN IS HERE TOOT TOOT I THINK IMMA NOT DO ANY SMUT IN THIS STORY I FEEL IT RUINS THE RELATIONSHIP SO IMMA JUST MAKE INTENSE KISS SCENES YAY!!

~Alex

The next morning Harry and Draco avoided as much eye contact as possible. Harry pretended to sleep in just so he could get his shower after Draco was done with the bathroom. Regardless, the two ended up walking to the dinning hall together since Luna and Hermione wanted to talk to them about some new store at Hogsmeade. The group sat down, and started to eat. The school owls flew in through the hatch, and delivered the day's mail, just like any other day. Harry watched the owls fly overhead. He missed Hedgwig dearly. A school owl dropped down a copy of the Daily Prophet. Harry picked it up, and dreadfully read the front headline. It read;

HARRY POTTER IS GAY? FOR A MALFOY?

Draco looked over his shoulder, and read the headline. He started to freak out.

"Who the hell told the Daily Prophet?!" Harry exclaimed. He handed the page to Hermione. "Look at it." He said. Hermione started to read aloud.

"Harry Potter is gay? And he's in a relationship with Draco Malfoy? Harry Potter was reportedly seen by a good number of eye-witness accounts, to be kissing Draco Malfoy in the 7th year common room. Professor McGonogall had created the area for our returning 7th years so they were separated from the rest, and to create so called, 'House Unity.' The anonymous tipper said that a girl walked up to Mr. Malfoy, and accused him of having hickeys all over his neck. Mr. Malfoy failed to deny such claims, and instead, outed Mr. Harry Potter. In the moment, Mr. Potter stood up, and french kissed him in front of the entire room. Was Harry Potter drugged with Amortenia? Or worse. Was he under the Imperious curse? This is  Rita Skeeter, giving wild new news!" Hermione finished. Draco had his head on the table, sulking from the article.

"Why the hell does everyone assume the worst? Wow, I kiss a bloke because I've developed a crush on him, and just because he's a Malfoy, AUTOMATICALLY means I've been put under some magical influence! Honestly, you'd think it's illegal to kiss someone." Harry ranted. Draco only listened to a small portion of what he said. Harry didn't even seem to realize what he said.

Draco rose his head from the table. "You have a crush on me?" Draco asked. More as a statement really.

"Well obviously I do. Why else would I kiss you in front of everyone!" Harry exclaimed. He was still running on anger from the article. He was just mad that he was never allowed to have private things. Everything always had to be shared with the whole world through articles. That and they aren't even correct. Draco looked down, and shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. People just think I'm manipulating you." Draco said sadly. It was times like this when he became down. He finally thought people were accepting him but he was wrong. People just looked at him as the son of Lucius Malfoy, instead of just Draco Malfoy; the boy who had no choice.

"No you know what. It does matter! Hermione!" Harry exclaimed. "Let's give Arthur our evidence on Rita. Shall we?" He said. Hermione nodded, her hair bouncing.

"I've been wondering when we'd use it. I still have it in my trunk." Hermione said. She smiled maniacally. Ron was laughing.

"Can't wait to see the look on her face." He said. Draco looked at the three in confusion.

"What are you going on about?" He asked. Hermione just put a finger to her mouth.

"You'll find out soon enough. After dinner, I'll send the information, and she'll be locked up. The ministry doesn't take too kindly to those who deceive." She said happily. Still confused, Draco just dropped it, and finished his breakfast.