Chapter 1: the first lie

I know I know I should not start another fan fiction when I have two others that have yet to be completed!! But I can't help it....I have so many ideas and not enough writer spark to complete them all on time *sigh* well anyway I hope you guys like this story!!! Fair warning though I DO NOT update frequently for three reasons.....one: I have school so I'm constantly doing something with that
Two: I'm poor asf so my WiFi is constantly getting shut off (but I think I'm going to get a new phone cuz I don't have one right now so that should eliminate this problem)
And three: I CONSTANTLY have writers block/am super fucking lazy so yeah
Well that's all sorry for rambling enjoy!!!

*izukus POV*

I always walked behind him.

But back then it was different..... I chose to follow him.

He was strong.

I was weak.

He IS strong.

And I AM weak......for him.

"Kacchan...." My lip quivered as I looked up from my place on the ground cradling my scrapped elbow with my unharmed arm.

"Leave us alone deku!" Kacchan screamed at me as he brushed past me running towards his friends high fiving them as he walked away, leaving me on the ground he had knocked me on.

I picked myself up (something I don't bother doing anymore) and started walking home.

I was annoying.

I always follow him around....

But I thought he wanted me to stay close to him, he said so himself...so why?

I shook my head and stumbled into my house "m-mom?" I called out timidly, knowing all too well what a big deal my mother would create over the scrape on my elbow.

"Oh hi honey! Did you have fu- Izuku what happened???" My mom asked kneeling in front of me.

I wanted to smile and tell her I just fell while playing too rough, but I had yet to obtain that skill yet, so I started bawling in front of my mother like the five year old I was.

My mom pulled me into her arms and rocked me back and forth whispering soothing words into my hair.

Once I had calmed my sobs my mom stood me up and turned me towards her and spoke a simple question..

"Now tell me what happened sweetie." My mom looked at me awaiting my response.

If I tell mom the truth kacchan will get in trouble and hate me even more! I thought, I then scolded myself with the little sense I still had back then, who cares what kacchan thinks dummy! He told you to leave him alone remember??

I wanted to listen to my reasonable voice....I really did.

God...I sometimes catch myself wishing I had....but I know that if I were to be five once again I'd give The same exact answer.

"Izuku?" My moms voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"I-i fell off of the swing set." I stated hurriedly while starring at my shoes.

"Is that all? Then why were you crying so hard honey?" My mom asked suspiciously.

"I-it hurt. A lot..." I responded sniffling.

My mom brushed my hair out of my face and searched my face for any sign of a fib.

I forced a smile and said " I'm p-pretty hungry too mommy"

My mom let out a laugh and stood up taking my hand in hers and lead me towards the bathroom "let's get you cleaned up first okay?"

I smiled while nodding my head and swallowing any other tears I had over kacchan still threatening to spill.

I'll be fine...

Kacchan won't do that again.

That day was the first time I had lied to my mother in order to protect kacchan.

It was also the first time I had lied to myself to protect kacchan.....or was it to protect me?

These days it doesn't matter anyways....

So yup that is all tell me what you guys think!!! Thank you for reading!!