31| Geokinesis

Geokinesis: the ability to control earth and earth-based materials.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABES! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting on this book. I love you all so much and let's hope 2017 will be a lit year ❤❤❤

Y'all be laughing and making jokes at things Sage thinks about Harry and vice versa but let's see who'll be laughing when she finds out and really bad shit happens towards the end of the book 😚😚😚😚

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

The forest was ancient, its trees thick and old with roots that were twisted. It lay spread out behind my house, deep and mysterious with hidden secrets. The woods was my favorite place to go to during mornings and afternoons, practicing my magic there while being safely hidden away from unwanted eyes.

"Atticus and I used to play here a lot, with Nymeria of course," I said, swinging my hand, which was linked to Harry's as we walked through the woods. "Rowena eventually came and joined the group."

"I like it here," Harry murmured with a soft smile, gazing at the thick branches that curled upwards towards the clear sky. "It feels serene here, and magical."

My heart tightened when I heard the latter word, forcing a smile at him before averting my gaze to the ground. It had been about two weeks since Harry had confessed his love to me, and I him. Ever since then he began opening up to me more, telling me about his relationship with his brother Maximus and what his childhood was like. But he never mentioned anything about his mother being a witch, nor the fact that he has the power of immunity. Either he didn't know anything about that, or was wary about it.

It all made me want to open up to him as well, especially about me being a witch. I wanted to tell him about how I found out he has magical blood running in his veins, and he has powers that were incredible rare but also powerful. But I too was wary. What if he didn't believe me? What if he thought I was some sort of freak? But then there was a part of me that defended him and reassured me that he would be understanding and accept me for who I was. He loved me after all.

"This rock is my favorite place in the whole world," I said with a big grin, leaving his hand as I climbed up the colossal rock and plopped myself right on the edge of it.

Harry walked right over and sat down next to me, thighs brushing each other as he leaned into me, tucking his hands into grey hoodie. I turned my head, smiling as he leaned in to rub his nose against mine adorably, the foreign action causing my heart to warm up lightly. He tilted his head up to kiss the tip of my nose, making me grin toothily before he leaned in to kiss me. I allowed my lips to brush his ever so lightly before my hands quickly reached up and tugged his olive green beanie down, concealing half of his face as he let out a surprised laugh.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, pulling away and pulling his beanie off his head, revealing his unruly curls. "Not cool," he pouted at me, plopping the beanie on his lap and lowering his head, shaking his hair before running his fingers through it and pulling the beanie back on.

"You know," I started to say with a smug smile.

"Yeah?" he played along with a smirk.

"I only ever bring really special people here," I told him in a low voice, giggling under my breath when his grin widened.