7.

"You forgot to call me." Quinn immediately said when I walked in.

"Oh shit. Sorry."

"So did you text him?" She sat down on the couch and I sat down next to her.

"Yep."

"So what did you say?"

I hesitated. "I told him that it was a false alarm."

Her eyes widened and she stood up. "Why!?"

"Because I don't want to ruin the guys life!" I raised my voice.

"So you want to ruin your child's life?"

"Not having a father doesn't ruin a child's life, Quinn!"

Quinn rolled her eyes. "It's not my place to be mad at you, but I'm just disappointed. The guy has the right to know that he conceived a child with you. What would you do if he ever found out?"

"He wont."

"You don't know that Emery."

I let out a sigh. "I had a long day at work today. I'm going to bed." I got up and went into my bedroom. Quinn was making me feel even more guilty for what I've done. After not being able to sleep because I had a million things going on in my head, I finally drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I lifted my head to look at my phone screen that was on my bedside table. It was my mother calling.

"Hey mom." I said sleepily when I picked up the phone.

"Did I wake you? Sorry."

"It's fine. What's up?"

"Well actually, your father and I were hoping you'd drive down here tonight and have dinner with us. Danny is going to be there too." Danny was my older brother. I haven't talked to him in a while because he's always busy with work.

"I'd love to!" This is also a good time to tell my parents the news. I don't think they are going to be exactly happy that I got impregnated with a one night stand.

"Great! Come around 5."

"Alright. Love you mom."

"Love you too sweetie."

After we ended the phone call, I looked at the time. It was 10 o'clock. I slowly got out of bed, and went over to the kitchen. Quinn quickly walked out of her room and went to the fridge and aggressively opened it.

"What's the rush?" I asked.

"I'm going to be late for work." She grabbed an apple, and grabbed her bag. "Gotta go!"

"Oh, just saying I'm going to my parents for dinner tonight, so I won't be home."

"Going to tell them?"

"Planning on it."

"Okay well text me. I really have to go. Bye." I smiled and she left the apartment.

Sundays were the worst. I decided to finish my homework that I had to turn in tomorrow. I'm studying to be an interior designer. Ever since I was 12,  I've wanted to be an interior designer. I loved designing my room and helping my mom arrange the living room space. I attended UCLA. It took me a lot of work to get in. I hope that this baby doesn't ruin everything I could have had.
----
The drive down to Malibu wasn't that bad. The traffic was faster than usual. Instead of an hour, it was about half an hour. I made it to my parents house by 4:30, much earlier than they anticipated. When I drove into the driveway, my parents immediately walked out the front door with open arms.