Found

Hey readers! This is another book I'm making but don't worry I will still update my other one just as much! Instead of Regina this one is Lana. Hope you like it XO

Lana's POV
I have been searching for a year now, searching for my baby girl Maddison. I gave her up because I wasn't ready to be a mom, especially because of my job. I thought she would be better off out of the publics eye, but I need her now that I know she is out there. Maybe she isn't okay, or maybe she wants her mommy. I need to find her and I have had my whole tech team on the job. I got a call today from Mike, the lead tech man and he said he might have found her. I just want to pick up my baby and never let go of her again.

Maddison's POV
I am 3 years old and I like to be called Maddie. I live in a nice orphanage and I have a lot of friends here that I have known for ever! I'm here because my mommy and daddy didn't want me, I don't know why they didn't. I like it here though, I have many people here for me unlike my parents. I have Charlotte who is 11 and she's like my big sister. Her parents went to heaven.

Lana's POV
It's her! My beautiful baby, she's so big now! She has brown hair, lighter than mine, hers fathers hair. She has a small little frame and she is short. She has chubby little cheeks and she is just so cute! I can't wait to hold her in my arms. I'm literally on a plane right now flying out to get her. I called the orphanage she is in, it's located in Vancouver. That's where I shoot my show Once Upon a Time, she has been so close to me. Tears started to roll down my cheek. If you are wondering who the father is, it is a random one night stand. All I know is that he had light brown hair and blue eyes. I never told him I was pregnant because I never saw him again. It's just going to be me and my baby girl Maddison.