I Swear

Blue's POV

I dove harder than I thought I could, moved faster than I knew I could. Her body nearly hit the water, but I wrapped my arms around her just as she nearly went under.

I couldn't stop, I just wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close then spun so my back hit the river bank when we crash landed.

I didn't even think as I opened my arms and looked at her face, with a sigh.

She was okay. She was alive.

I can breathe.

I plucked her hard on her forehead making her wince and flutter her eyes open. She peaked up at me, "Oh shit, I'm in hell aren't I?" she asked trying to look around.

I gave her a dead look before shoving her out of my arms and onto the muddy ground where the water was splashing, she squealed like a pig, as I stood up.

Her eyes looked over to the bus that was on the opposite side of the bank, her lips tugged into a smile, before she turned to me, a bright look in her eye.

She was proud of me.

Barf.

Katrina's POV

He gave me an annoyed look as I smiled brightly back at him.

Such a sour person.

My eyes looked further down the river where I saw Blue throw the Shadow's body, but there was no movement that I could see. "You think he's dead?" I asked.

Blue stood slowly, "No, unfortunately. We need to get out of here, the police are probably on their way and we all know of great of a relationship you have with those dumbass" he stated.

No kidding.

I shook slowly, trying to forget about the mud that was currently caked to my boobs. But it's fine.

I turned back towards Blue to find his eyes were still practically glowing off of his face. Not as strongly as before, but you could tell this was his alter ego in place.

I looked at him wary. I knew what that other asshole was capable of, this one in front of me ... not so much. "Blue ...".

He tilted his head, like a cute ... deranged puppy.

"Not entirely" he stated simply.

Well then. How in the hell do you respond to some shit like that? "Am I ... safe with you?"

"Probably not" he shrugged.

"You know, I think I can actually just take the train home from here! It shouldn't take me too long, how about I meet you back home! And we can catch up there and-"

"We are in London" he cut me off amused.

Well shit.

He stood looking cocky waiting for my reply, knowing I was shit out of luck. And options.

"London? Well ... maybe we should-" I turned to run ... anywhere honestly, but his meaty arm quickly cut off my path.

I turned to look at him, his eyebrows were raised amusement jumping on his face. "Did you really expect that to work?" he questioned, it was almost like in this form he forgot or couldn't understand how humans worked anymore.

I pursed my lips at him trying to choke down the slight tingling of fear that was climbing up my spine, "Does it ever work for me?" I asked. I sagged in defeat, " so who exactly are you, and in this version ... how much am I worth?" I asked.