Smitten- a Dramione love story

Hermione was sitting on the sidewalk with tears streaming down her face. Only a few moments ago had Ron Weasley told her that he loves her then he goes back into the club that she left and starts dancing with none other than Lavender Brown. Worst of all paparazzi were taking tons of pictures of them, Lavender being an actress, and Ron being a golden trio member. She hated herself for loving a bloody idiot like Ron. Suddenly someone was walking towards Hermione, someone with beach white hair, as the image got clearer she realized it was Draco Malfoy. She wiped her tears off her face, she didn't want to be Draco's victim of humiliation, even if there was no one else around.
-
Draco would have probably ignored the girl on the sidewalk , but it wasn't everyday you got to see a gorgeous girl in a red silk dress sitting on the side in your path now was it? He came closer to see perfect brown curls. "Granger?" Draco asked "Why are you crying on a sidewalk?" Hermione looked at Draco and then turned away. "Weasley dumped you for that girl with the flower name didn't he?" Hermione looked at Draco with astonishment. How did he know that Ron left her for Lavender? "What else do you know?" She pierced her eyes into Draco' gray whirlpools. "I shouldn't tell you we don't want any tears." he responded with his famous smirk. Hermione lowered her bloodshot eyes, then muttered a spell under her breath, and suddenly Draco had a pig's nose on his face. Hermione couldn't help it, and she started to laugh like crazy, in fact all her tears had been put on hold and there was her classic 24 watt smile. Draco ran up to a car and looked at himself in the window. "Change my nose back!" Draco threatened. He pinned her to the wall only so that there was a couple centimeters of space left between them. "Or what?" Hermione asked closing the space even more, and being her old childish self. " I'm warning you mud..." Draco said slowing trailing his words down. Hermione changed Draco's nose back and walked away crying again. Draco grabbed her arm saying "I'm sorry I didn't mean to it's an old habit". "Let me go Draco". She said while crying. Draco pulled her in so that her face was in his chest. He ran his hands in her brown locks, and then started to pat them. " Ron has been doing it for quite a while, I would tell you, but I didn't, because I didn't want to be the one to see you cry." She stared into his the gray stormy eyes, he sincerely meant it. " Can't help yourself can you Granger, what can I say I am irresistible." Draco said. Hermione's face turned red and she stared down at the ground. "I should get going now" she said in the softest voice she could muster. Before she could leave him, Draco grabbed her wrist, and pulled her close to him so the gap between them was too small to measure. Their lips grazed for a couple seconds, when he said "Granger don't cry for Weasel, there are many men out there who would love your diamond smile, including me." She stared at him with the most innocent big doe eyes, and with that he walked away.
-
Hermione was lying in her bed thinking to herself. Didn't Draco have Pansy to go and flirt with. Why was it me that he stopped for to console? Why was he caring for me, and does he really love my smile? All these questions came to Hermione, but she plastered a smile onto her face and fell asleep.
-
Draco on the other hand was having a heck of a hard time sleeping. Those big chocolate eyes that have always been filled with curiosity. Those perfect brown locks, and best of all that smile that shines like the moon, and is enough to steal anyone's heart. He wasn't supposed to think about her in this way. She was a mudblood, and I mean no cares about blood status anymore, especially with all the death eaters rotting away in Azkaban, but still the Gryffindor princess and the Slytherin prince, it's practically impossible, ugh I DON'T LIKE HERMIONE GRANGER!
-
Hermione woke up with the sun in her face, and started to make breakfast for herself it was a beautiful Sunday, and she obviously wasn't going to the burrow because of that idiot Ron. If anyone hadn't noticed Ron's scandal was all over the Daily Prophet. She turned on her radio and a muggle song came on one she recognized and could relate to very well.

and one day you'll be begging on your knees for me
I know I'm being bitter, but I'm a drag you under
Cuz you don't deserve a happy ever after.

"Singing revenge songs now, aren't we Granger?" Draco said while leaning on the door. His hair was ruffled, and he was wearing a tight gray v-neck, and skinny jeans. Draco looked a lot hotter with muggle clothes on. "How'd you get in to my house?" Hermione questioned. "You left the key in the keyhole on accident, but I think I'm old enough to use magic and open your door." Draco said in a mocking tone. "Come on you need to get out of this stuffy apartment." "Draco, let go of my hand!" Hermione's tone escalating with every word. " If you say so." Draco said while letting go of her arm and carrying her bridal style. She kicked and tried to fight it thorough, but he wouldn't put her down. Finally they apparated and Hermione watched in awe.