First Day

Lana's POV
I was up early because I could barely sleep. I am worried how Maddison will be today, will she be totally bad or good. I was downstairs making pancakes when I heard a scream from Maddison. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and into Maddison's room to find her crying on her bed.
Me: "Baby what's wrong?"
I went to her bed and crouched down beside her.
Maddison: "I want to go home!"
Me: "This is your home now."
Maddison: "NO!"
She then got up and tried to make a run for it out of her room. I grabbed her by her waist and picked her up putting her on my hip.
Maddison: "NO LET ME GO!"
I just bounced her up and down trying to calm her down. She was still crying.
Maddison: "I want bingy."
She pointed to her suitcase, I walked over and looked inside to see a pacifier. Shouldn't she be off this thing? Oh well, if it will make her happy for now I will do anything. I gave it to her and she put it in her mouth. Few minutes later I felt her body relax. I looked at her face and she was asleep. All this crying and screaming is too much for this tiny girl. She looked so cute with her bingy in her mouth. I carried her downstairs and rested her on the couch. Then I went back into the kitchen after watching her sleep for a few minutes. No it's not creepy, she's just so cute and I missed out on all the other days.

I was continuing making the pancakes when I looked over to the couch I put Maddison on and she wasn't there. My heart started to race. I ran over and looked around and didn't see her, then I noticed the front door was open. I ran outside to see Maddison toddling down the sidewalk. She was not far at all because she's got tiny legs, but still I have to baby proof the front door now. I jogged over to her and stopped her.
Me: "Maddison where do you think you are going?"
Maddison: "I don't like Maddison I like Maddie. I am going home."
She turned pushed passed me and started to run again, I just grabbed her by her armpits and lifted her up.
Maddie: "NO I WANT HOME!"
Me: "This is your home now."
Maddie: "NO LET GO!"
She was trying to wiggle out of my grip but it didn't work. She was crying again and I shifted her onto my hip and walked back into the house. I grabbed her bingy and put it in her mouth so she would stop screaming. I sat down and put her on my lap with her fade facing mine. I put my hand on her back and pulled her near my chest hoping this would calm her. Then I started to rock her back and forth.
Maddie: "I.. want home please."
She said through her bingy. This breaks my heart, she feels that I am holding we captive. I just want her to be happy. I need to plan something fun to do with her... what about the park?
Me: "Let's eat and then I have a surprise okay?"
She didn't reply so I just lifted we up and brought her to her booster seat in the kitchen. The booster seat allowed her to see the table because she was so tiny. I strapped her in because I knew she would try to run as soon as I turned around. She didn't like it because she immediately started to escape.
Me: "I made pancakes! Now can I have your bingy so you can eat please?"
She just shook her head and frowned at me. I have her a stern looking look and I asked again.
Me: "Maddie, bingy please."
She once again shook her head, that lady was right she is stubborn. Like mother like daughter I guess. I gave her my stern look again and I just grabbed her bingy out of her mouth. This made her real mad and she started to cry loudly. I gave her the pancakes, she must be hungry since she has not eaten since yesterday evening. I ate my pancakes and I looked over to see a quiet Maddie not touching her pancakes at all.
Me: "Do you like pancakes."
Maddie: "Ya. But I not hungry."
Me: "You have to have at least 5 pieces."
She just shook her head no, not this again.
Me: "Madison."
I gave her my stern look once again and she didn't budge. I moved my chair closer to her and picked up her fork.
Me: "You need to eat even if I have to force you."
Maddie: "NO!"
I took a pancake price on the fork and after fighting with I eventually got it in her mouth. She chewed and swallowed it. We repeated this process 5 times. When will she start to listen?