92 -1x01/4x20

Flashback

Katherine came back into the town of Mystic Falls to see Eira. She had found out that Eira was in the hospital, she had passed out and she wasn't waking up. So, immediately, Katherine went to the hospital.

On her arrival, she had found Klaus. She had gained her freedom from Klaus, but she was still weary of him. But out of all the people, Klaus was most capable of the job that Katherine needed him to do.

Katherine was worried that Eira wasn't waking up because of the witch in New Orleans. She had found out that the witch was using her in some way against Klaus. So, maybe this was it.

Katherine had found Klaus outside Eira's hospital room. Her brothers were in the room with her. Klaus was looking through the window at Eira before he turned his head.

"If your here to spend your freedom by visiting Eira, you're a little late," Klaus stated.

Katherine sighed,"How is she?"

Klaus turned to her,"Clearly, not okay."

Katherine looked through the window with the open blinds at Eira, seeing her completely asleep and she had bags under her eyes. She looked at Klaus.

"I think I know what's wrong with her," Katherine stated.

"Katerina, if you have something to say. Then by all means, say it," Klaus said in a threatening way.

"There's a witch in New Orleans. Her name is Jane-Anne Devereaux. She's plotting against you using Eira. I don't exactly what she's doing, though," Katherine explained.

Klaus was silent for a moment before he smirked,"How would you like to go kill a witch, Katerina?"

_____________________

Present

Klaus and Katherine walked through the crowded streets of New Orleans. There were tourists being guided on tours through the city. There were stands out where people sold things. Some sellers were promising to tell people of their future, most of them were fakes, though, not really witches at all.

But one witch as soon as she saw Klaus and Katherine, she moved her things from the table she had set up and started to pack up her belongings in fear. Klaus and Katherine both noticed and they smirked.

Klaus sat in the chair in front of the table where the witch was seated behind. Katherine leaned over and put her hands on the table. They were both cornering the witch.

"Good afternoon. Time for two more," Klaus asked the witch.

"I have nothing to say to you both," the witch said.

"Now, that's not being very nice," Katherine twirled a piece of her hair. "You don't even know us."

"I know what you are. You're a monster, a vampire," the witch looked at Katherine before looking at Klaus. "And you're half-vampire, half-beast. You're the hybrid."

Katherine rolled her eyes, knowing exactly what Klaus was going to say and she was right as he boasted,"The Original Hybrid, actually. But that's a long story for another time."

Katherine spoke,"We're looking for someone. A witch named Jane-Anne Devereaux."

The witch visibly reacted to the name but lied,"Sorry, I don't know."