Acknowledgements

Hello there reader!
I realise the book is not technically finnished and that is because the current draft of Wicked will remain that way. I cannot come up with a good ending to it because well, there is no good ending. I will now be starting a long and heavy editing process which will hopefully lead to a finnished novel I am happy with. The title will be different, the characters will be different, certain plot points will change, and the ending will be completely different. But rest assured! This edited version of Wicked will still be about a teenaged girl who finds out she's a reincarnated witch, and two gorgeous warlock brothers. But since I owe this book to the readers, I want to know what you think? Do you have any suggestions? Requests? Constructive criticism? Please let me know!

Now onto the acknowledgements...

I want to thank _lovemultifandoms_ who i've known for (years?) and who despite the miles that seperate us, is always someone willing to give me her opinion and help. She's a fantastic writer and a great writing buddy.

I also want to thank every english teacher i've ever had, my parents, and the authors, who have made me the writer and reader I am today!

And finally, I want to thank my readers! My loyal, funny, encouraging, and interactive readers. Some have been here since the begining and some are more recent but I am grateful for every single one of you.

Before I finnish this off I want to say one last thing: I won't be posting the edited version of Wicked onto Wattpad. I want to have the liberty to make mistakes, to go back on what i've already written, and just write for myself which I think is important for me and for the book. I also have hopes to be a published author one day, and posting my ideas onto wattpad in the first place was never very smart. Perhaps i'll change my mind, but the OG version of Wicked will still be up, and maybe one day you'll see my book in stores...❤️