Chapter 27

Vanessa's POV

I fucking hate this bitch, she's such an annoyance. I've hated her since 7th grade. She stole my boyfriend Austen. He was the love of my life and when he broke up with me because he liked her made my blood boil.

So in 8th grade, I befriended her so I could get close to her and find her weaknesses. I found out what school she moved to and transferred here. Since she stole Austen from me i'm gonna have to steal Jack.

With my looks and butt I can have Jack on his knees for me. Making Riley unstable so I can crush her for good. You could say this is mean but you don't understand how much I loved Austen. Even though she really didn't take him from me, she still was liked by him causing him to break up with me. She wouldn't give him the time of day. But he wouldn't leave her alone.

I swear i'm not a bitch. I'm just ruining my best friends relationship because she ruined mine in 8th grade. That thot.

Riley's POV

I'm so glad to have Vanessa here. She was honestly one of my best friends. (yo dumb ass)

The end of the day winds around and I feel like shit. My period cramps are killing me. So much for hanging out with Jack, Johnson, Maddy and Vanessa.

I get home and take a nap. Hopefully after my nap I will feel a bit better.

*After da nap*

I wake up to hear someone knocking on my front door. I stumble down the stairs and open the door to see Jack, Johnson, Maddy and Vanessa. Maddy was giving Vanessa a death glare. I wonder what happen.

"Hey Riley!" Vanessa screamed and jumped up to hug me. She was really jumpy. I pull away from her hug and go over to kiss Jack but i'm interrupted by Vanessa pulling me by the arm.

"Let's goo!!!" She screams.

"Guys I actually can't I don't feel so well, but you guys are more than welcome to go without me."

"Oh hell nah, I am not hanging around this girl any longer," Maddy says stomping inside my house.

"Babe you want me to stay here and tae care of you?" Jack asks.

"Babes, i'll be fine. I have Maddy. I love you," I say giving him a kiss.

"Just call me if you need anything," He says giving me one more kiss before leaving.

When the were getting in the car I could see Vanessa standing pretty close to Jack, it kind of made me jealous. I'm usually not the jealous type unless your getting in between my man and I.

I decided to forget about the whole thing. I walked back inside to see Maddy with smoke coming out of her ears.

"I fucking hate that bitch," She says.

"Who Vanessa? Why?" I ask

"I get bad vibes from her. She's really friendly with Jack," She says

"Well lets just see what happens. If you or I see anything peculiar I'll talk to her," I say

"Don't say I didn't warn you. But i'll keep an eye out for you. My bestie that no body can have and she's only mine. And I love her so much," She says smiling at me.

Woooooo! I hope you like the book so far! There's a lot more to come. Go read the plane ride for me! I wanna see what you guys think! Okay ilyy! <333