Hayley?

~Months Later~

~Months Later~

The Team found it wasn't the same since the passing of Hayley Rose. They each had different ways of mourning her that seemed to make them drift apart. Thor and Bruce weren't even around, the God disappearing of the radar and so had the scientist. Tony would drink himself into a daily stupor, Steve would sped most of his time down in the gym, Nat took many more solo missions and Clint? He was a wreck.

He hadn't eaten properly for weeks, finding that alcohol seemed to be a stable rock for him even though it was just dropping him into a darken, deeper hole. He hadn't touched his bow and arrows since the incident and missions were scarce for him. He was hurting.

The Maximoff twins seemed to carry the burden of her death, they were silent when carrying themselves about the tower and only rarely spoke when it was to each other. Vision was new to the world, but he was understand, and so he mourned the loss as well.
Sam was devastated when he heard the news, he flew in from his home in Washington and stayed a few weeks for the sake of Cap and the team.

Pepper was a sobbing mess when Tony told her, she buried herself in her work to try and drown out the thoughts that came of her.

They were all present at the Tower today though, no work to dive into, no missions to busy themselves with and no training to do. They just sat in silence, the tv just buzzing in silence as they all stared of into the distance. They knew they shouldn't be in the star they were in, but loosing her hit them hard.

The sound of heels clicking filled their ears, but they didn't move, they just sat there, presuming it was Hill or another stray Agent just passing to inform them of an oncoming mission. Oh, they were so wrong.

The figures kimono swayed around her hour glass frame, waist length curled hair bouncing with every step she took. Her hips swayed as she walked, a smirk upon her painted black, plump lips that she couldn't hide.

She arrived upon the room, no one noticing her as she jutted her hip out and placed her hand on it. On her shoulder sat her companion, a wide eyed raccoon by the name of Chip. Clearing her throat, she got a reaction she wasn't expecting from a grumpy Tony who didn't even turn to look at her.

"Whatever you want, leave it till never"

She reeled her head back, a look of shock on her face before she stormed over, her back to the group as she leaned down to slap the billionaire across the face before sassily remarking.

"Well, next time I will die and not come back at all then!" She huffed, folding her arms across her chest.

The whole groups eyes widened, faces full of shock as she stepped in front of the TV to look at everybody.

"Hayley?" Pepper questioned and she just nodded before being attacked by a blur of red.

"Ooof"

The two went tumbling to the floor, Widow hugging the dear life out of her friend who they all believed to be deceased. It was like a domino effect, one after the other it clicked into their heads that she was indeed present and by the end of it? It was a mass of Avengers group hug. 

Hayley just chuckled as they all shed a few tears before they all let her go and took their seats back on the couches.

"How are you here right now?" Sam questioned, looking at her incredulously.

"Before I got shot, I discovered two new mutations. Originally, they weren't mine, I found out it was brothers mutation but he never awakened them. So, when he died, it was passed down to me. His powers protected me when I got shot, I didn't die, I just went into some sort of Coma"

"How long have you been back?" Natasha questioned, sparing a quick glance to the silent Clint.

"I, uhh, a month" she stuttered out.
"There's a reason though, I had to figure some things out, and I had to find Chip again" she huffed, gesturing to the raccoon who kept running his hands through her hair.

"Why would you do that?" Pietro breathed, looking at her as his sister gripped his hand.

"I lost my brother, sure, it was to the hands of the both of you and yeah I could have left you to die" she started, looking into his blue eyes whilst taking Chip from her shoulder into her arms.
"I, however know the pain of losing a Brother who I was once close with. I couldn't and still can't bare the fact that I lost him. I couldn't let Wanda go through the pain I went through"

Tears flooded the brunettes eyes before she burst out crying and lunged for Hayley to bring her into hug as Chip jumped onto 15's head.

"Thank you" Wanda whispered, tears slipping down her cheeks as Hayley stroked through her hair.

Pietro soon grabbed his sisters hand and tugged her back to the couch where he comforted her. Hayley held her head high as she looked over the smiling team before soft tears slipped down her cheeks.

"Welcome home Hayley" Clint softly said and the tears finally fell even though she held a broken smile as she whispered.

"I'm home"