SCHOOL PERFORMANCE

We've been practicing since 8 pm and it's already 3 am. So it's time for us to go home.

Once we arrive home, I went straight to my room. I took a shower because I'm  covered in sweat. After showering, I changed into my comfortable clothes which consist of a big hoodie that I stole from one of the boy's and jogging pants. I got out of my room and went downstairs.

I saw walked passed at Seokmin and gave him a weird look, he is sleeping with his eyes open! Amazing right? I went to the kitchen to get milk. After getting one getting a glass of milk, I drank it in one breath. Once I was finish, I washed the glass then went back to the living room.

I saw woozi sitting on the sofa, asleep. I poked his cheek, he didn't budge, I poked 2x but still he didn't move. I sighed.

"Eunhye- ah you should be asleep right now" I looked up to see Joshua, I nodded.
"Yeah I'll be going now. Night" I said, as I waved at him.
"Night" He said then I walked upstairs to my bedroom and went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

3 DAYS LATER

[ The Outfit ^^^]

[ The Outfit ^^^]

"Everyone did you practice a lot?" Mark PD ask us. All of us nodded in unison.

"Ne" We all said.

"We practiced a lot but I think It's still lacking" S.Coups says. We nodded. It's true we got only like 4 days to practice and to do the the steps and the song.

"I'm wondering where will we be performing..." I ask.

"Well I do know. Do you want to know?" Mark Pd asks.
"Yes!" We all said.

"Okay the location of the the mission is-" We all stared at Mark PD waiting for his answer.

"- a school" We all look at eachother.
"Oooooh" I giggle. This should be interesting.

"An all girls school~" I laughed at their reaction.

"About the school- Seungkwan will be announcing the name." We all looked at Seungkwan with confusion.

"You already knew It?" I ask in disbelief.
"Of course! I'm the the diva! I should know everything!" Seungkwan says, posing making us all crack.

"Everyone! It's *drum roll* Broadcasting Highschool!" We clapped and Mingyu has the huggest smile.

"Jinjja? Wahhh" He cried.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Dino said. I can't imagine myself performing infront of the whole students. Oh my gawd. I might die young.

"Middle school students will be screaming while watching us, but high school students will be like.... like judged" Soonyoung says.

"So the students will be the judges?" He didnt answer but smiles.
"Are there any other judges?" Seungcheol  asks.
"Won't CEO Rhymer come?"
"I guarantee you, CEO rhymer will come" I nodded in agreement, he's always there - watching our performances.