First Day Part 3

Lana's POV
I carried Maddie up to her bed a while ago for her nap time. It's has been an hour and suddenly I heard crying. I quickly went upstairs to her room to see Maddie crying on her bed. When she saw me she reached out for me to pick her up. I smiled a bit thinking of how my daughter wants me to comfort her. I picked her up and then realized that her bum was wet and so was the bed.
Me: "Maddie, did you pee yourself?"
She nodded her head and cried more.
Maddie: "I sorry."
I bounced her a bit assuring her that it's okay it happens. I put her bingy in her mouth to clam her down and I ran a bath.
Me: "Okay bath time come here."
Maddie saw the bath and she ran the opposite direction and I forgot to close her door too. I got up and walked to where she was running. She was going down the stairs fast and she fell. I ran to her and picked her up checking to see if she is badly hurt besides her crying. I bounced her again and kissed her head.
Me: "That's why you don't run from mommy, and that's why you don't go down the stairs like that. Now let's go bath time."
Maddie: "NO!"
She started to kick and squirm but it didn't work anymore.
Maddie: "NO BATH!"
I just ignored her and when we got to her room I had to pin her down to take off her clothes. She was not loving this bath idea. I carried her into the washroom and plopped her into the tub. She was crying and reaching out for me so I knelt down to the floor and tried to calm her.
Me: "Maddie baby it's just a bath you're okay."
She carried on crying and then I had an idea. I went for a second and grabbed two barbies that i got her yesterday before she came. I went back to the washroom to my still crying baby and I put the barbies in the tub.
Me: "Here let's play barbies?"
Her face lit up and she was happy now. Finally after getting her clean I took her out of the tub and dried her off. She put on her new clothes that I laid out for her. I had to help her a bit but she was catching on. Then I brushed her hair and braided it. Finally it was dinner time.

I finished making dinner and I found Maddie playing with her dolls in the living room.
Me: "Maddie dinner time come on."
For once she listened and toddled over to the chair and I lifted her up and strapped her in her chair.
Maddie: "PIZZA!"
I smiled, I guess he likes pizza just like me. I have her a slice and she ate it all! I'm so happy she is starting to act normal and not cranky all the time.we finished eating and I took her out of her chair and she continued playing with her dolls while I tidied up.
Me: "Maddie want to watch a movie baby?"
Her face lit up
Maddie: "Ya! I pick!"
We scrolled through Netflix and of course she clicked... Frozen. This just reminded me about how I have to tell the public soon about Maddie. I just don't want them to harass her so much she's just a little girl. Halfway through the movie Maddie started to struggle to keep her eyes open. I pulled her into my lap, at first she wanted to escape but I didn't let go and pulled her close. She eventually gave in a snuggled up to me and then fell asleep. I just say there with my baby girl admiring her beauty. A few minutes later I carried her upstairs and changed her into her PJs, I hope she doesn't wet herself tonight. I tucked her into her bed and gave her a big kiss.
Me: "Night Maddie mommy loves you so much. Please call me mommy or mom, please."
With that I left her room and went to get ready for bed. I can't wait to see what my daughter is like when she is more comfortable with me.