Chapter 40

Last chapter omg!!!! Beware. This chapter is long, like 6-7500 words long.

Pic of Bella above!

The song above is not related to the chapter or story.

Isabella Denise

"What's up bitches!?" Marco yelled smirking and before Sullivan and Albelino could even turn around Marco had shot the two men that came with Sullivan.

"Miss me?" Marco said as he mostly smirked towards Sullivan's direction.

At the same time when Marco pointed his two guns, one at Albelino and one at Sullivan they pointed their guns at him but,

Hello!!! I was right there too yo!

I picked up my gun from the floor and pointed it at Sullivan while took my other gun out of its holster and pointed it at Albelino.

Sullivan and Albelino weren't that stupid so obviously they had two guns on them as well and both of them took them out and pointed it at me so sort of we were all in a loop.

If one person shot one gun the other will as well and so will the next person. Either way if one person shot the gun then we all die and Sullivan plus Albelino were too stubborn too die with us. Not that I wanted to die with them either.

"Bella. If you shoot me or Al here I shoot Marco and you." Sullivan spoke smirking the usual Mafia smirk.

Marco's jaw was ticking as his face screamed that he was thinking ways for us to get out of this loop and finish and kill Albelino and Sullivan. The evil villains of our story.

I would actually really appreciate it if me and Marco turn into a werewolf.

I'm at a fuckimg gun point and these werewolf stories have me thinking about turning into a werewolf at the moment. For fucks sake god please help me and my overactive imagination.

I took a soundless deep breath glancing sideways unnoticeably and saw movement behind Albelino. The best part was that Sullivan hadn't noticed it.

It was one of our men who was badly injured. I felt sorry for him that he has to suffer pain because of me. We were lucky that he had a gun in his hand.

As I gave a quick glance towards Sullivan and Albelino he had soundlessly cocked his gun. I looked straight at Marco and slowly and slightly almost unnoticeably nodded at him to take an aim.

"Well you see Sullivan and Albelino. You have no other man left of yours. We have."

As soon as my sentence finished a loud gun shot rang through my ears followed by Albelino's loud groan. He fell to the floor and Sullivan became more aware but Marco took his opportunity to shoot Sullivan in the gut as well.

Sullivan dropped his guns and fell to the floor groaning and looked up at Marco as he towered over him pointing his gun to his temple.

"Come on now Marco. I thought you were more than just guns. Fight like a real man and drop your guns." Sullivan taunted him.

"Gladly." Marco said smirking.

Marco lunged at him punching him in the face not even giving Sullivan the time to get up and get ready to take his stance.

I turned away from Marco trusting him to not get hurt and take out Sullivan by himself and turned towards Albelino who was on the ground trying to get up, his hands were covered in blood which most probably came from the fresh and recent gun wound on his thigh.