Chapter 5 [Don't Be Afriad]

I really apologize for not updating for 8 months
_____________________________________
You stared at Nightmare, your eyes filled with fear. What is he going to do this time? You took a step back, wanting to get away from the monster who hunts peoples dreams, but you felt vulnerable.

Nightmare could tell you were terrified as he closed his eye sockets(?). He gave a dark chuckle as his tentacles formed around his body. "So.. how is my little doll doing?" He asked as your eyes widen. "D-Doll?" you repeated, you clearly didn't like the nickname.

Nightmare grinned wider. "You see here, kid. You are not just an ordinary human. Not created by God, but someone but my mother." He said seriously. You payed attention, and wanted to hear what he was trying to tell you.

"You look confused.. let me explain it... in a special way..(dirty minders)" Nightmares tentacles started to form into a sharp point as they pointed towards you.

"I want to test something if you really are the chosen one.." Nightmare said as his tentacles tried to stab you, you crossed your arms in front of you, wanting to cover your face.

You shut your eyes, waiting for impact, but nothing came. You slowly opened your eyes too see, "Dream..." you mutter, in a really weak tone. Nightmare growled, as he retrieved his tentacles.

"You... again? Why are you always in my way?" He asked. Dream glared. "Why even do such awful actions, when you aren't really a true villain?" Dream confessed. You knew he was really nervous about this, but he was only doing it so Nightmare could get distracted while you can have a chance to run away.

Dream looked back at you, signaling to run. As you nod, you start to run away, suddenly, something was summoned, as it looked like a skeleton who was black and tall. He held an ax as he raised it over his head, you were terrified to move, yet you dodged it.

You continue to run, as more of those Skeleton things summon. You grit your teeth as you thought of happy memories, oh wait you don't have any.

  You were so anxious and didn't know were to go, as you came across a dead end. You looked back at the enemy's.

As soon they were about to grab you, you kicked them by the chest as they fall back, making more skeletons fall as well, they reminded you of dominoes (Not the pizza place).

You repeated to kick all of most of the skeletons while the others were too tangled up to get up. You jumped on one of the skeletons skulls, as you hopped across. You landed on the ground as you looked back at the vulnerable skeletons.

You snickered a bit as you ran somewhere, where you can hide. You ran for quite a while until your eyes widen. You stopped immediately, you ran the wrong way, you were back home.

You slowly back up, as the door was opened to reveal a police. You were confused, yet concerned. Why were you concerned? You walked up to the officer. "Excuse me," You called out. The police looked at you, asking for you to proceed.

"May I ask what happened in this house?" He pulled out a cigar. "Well kid... the owner of this place had went violent towards this small town, that's why there is barely anyone here. According to people who survived when he invaded their home, we has asking for his daughter." He lit his cigar and took a puff. Your eyes widen.

"No..." You mutter. "Is the owner of this house alive?" "No, we executed him on the first sight." You looked to the ground with a wide smile.

You chuckled a bit. The officer noticed, and glared. "What's so funny kid?" "...What are you talking about?" You looked up at him with a innocent face. He squinted his eyes. "I heard what I heard, kid. What's so funny?" He asked, with a growl.

"That his death was- I didn't laugh, I swear." You protested again. "Hmm..." He took a puff of his cigar. "You seem to have a split personality kid, watch out, just warning ya." He warned as he left. You blinked, "Huh?"

"(Y/N)! Watch out!" A familiar voice called out. You quickly turned around to see Dream, trying to push you out of the way as a Gaster Blaster was behind him. Your eyes widen as you pulled Dream out of the way, making the blaster hit the ground.

"Are you okay?" You asked. "I should be the one asking that!" He yelled. Dream suddenly opened a portal. "Quick! Get inside-" Dream was interrupted as a tentacle stabbed through him.

Everything went in slow motion, you were screaming, but you heard it muffled. Your ears were ringing as your vision started to blur. You were pulled into the darkness.