The Bad Boy In Pajamas

The Bad Boy In Pajamas - MagicTricks

Blurb-

New place. New town. And a new life was waiting for Carli Davidson.

Moving into a whole new different place, Carli decided that it would be better to embrace the new life and just build beautiful memories. After all, it was just one year till she goes to University.

With the rules she made which included simply fitting in and don't stand out, is it going to change after she sees Mr. Hot Shot himself in an adorable pair of pajamas?

That, she couldn't resist.

Completed

43 parts

I didn't break my rule this time? :D I think.. I forgot. LOL I FORGET THINGS EASILY. I'm very forgetful which sucks because then I don't do well on tests a lot.... shit... whatever. this is about the awesome book who has FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI <3 THE HOTTIE HEHEHE and imagining him in pajamas is SO ADORABLE LOL. I love this book though. I find it funny. So you should read it. Yah!

And I'm sorry for the lack up suggestions but like, my mom is having days off so I can't get on my computer so I cn't post a new book suggestion thing. I'm sorry. Blame my mom. -.-  

As usual, link to book in external link to the right! 

Unless if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/7448653-the-bad-boy-in-pajamas

No trailor so I'm putting Popular Song by Ariana Grande... or MIKA but whatever HAHA because I love Ariana and I love this song and Ariana is perfect.

Book cover to the right!

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy!