Chapter 36: Epilogue Part 1

"Oh my God, I'm so nervous that I might fainted", Kira said starring at herself in the mirror.

It was Brian's and Kira's wedding day. I was Kira's maid in honor and Ethan was Brian's best man.

Me and Ethan had been dating for a year now. We had our ups and downs but luckily we managed.

Me, Kira and her mom, Daisy were in the dressing room, getting her ready. I did half of her makeup because she loved how I always put it natural.

"Oh, darling. Don't be nervous. Take a deep breath", Daisy said to her daughter, rubbing her back.

Kira followed her mom's instruction and she was a bit relaxed.

"That's it sweet girl. You're gonna be fine. Remember it's your big day and I'm so proud of you", Daisy said. A tear escaped from her left eye.

"No crying. You'll ruin my masterpiece", I said to Kira who almost teared up as well.

They laughed and Kira nodded. She continued looking at her reflection of the mirror.

"You look perfect, Kira and I can't wait to have you as my sister", I said looking at her through the mirror.

She turned around and hugged me. "Thank you, Linda. It means so much to me"

"Ok now it's your turn to be perfect", she dragged me to a chair and asked the hairstylist to do my hair.

"It's no need. I just need to curl my hair a bit and I can do it myself", I protested.

"Hell, no. There's no way my maid in honor looked like crap", she said.

"Just tell her what you need and she'll do it for you", she said as the hairstylist approached me.

About 30 minutes, my hair was done and it was perfect.

"OMG

"OMG. You look gorgeous", Kira said after the hairstylist gave the last touch to my hair. I blushed to the compliment.

I stood up, getting ready to wear my dress with Kira.

Kira chose this dress for me.