Chapter 44

HAPPY NEW YEARS ! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

How was you guy's New Year parties. I know you all TURNT UP! I'm not gonna lie I was pretty turnt. I watched 106 & Party and I was HYPE! August Alsina performed and I was SPEECHLESS! 😩😍😘😱💕😊❤

ANTIWHORE

Enjoy the story my little Tigers 🐯
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

It is finally 2014! Let me tell you 2013 was one of my worst and favorite years. I met Ty and got engaged but there was so much shit that was going on causing problems. Tonight the crew getting together and going out to eat cause Ben and Jas got something they want to tell us. The kids are going over to my ma's.

Me: Ty?

Ty: What?

Me: When we leavin ?

Ty: Around 6 so go get ready. Its already 5 and you take too long to get ready.

Me: That's cause I always gotta look good.

She looked at me like I was stupid making me laugh. I walked over and pecked her lips before going to get ready.

When I came back down I was looking hella good if I say so myself. I turned and looked at Ty who was standing by the door with her purse in hand.

Ty: See I told you.

Me: What?

Ty: You take forever. Its 6:15 and we need to be at the restaurant by 6:30

Me: Alright, alright come on

I mean what am I suppose to do, go out looking stupid? Uh nah. I'll continue to take forever. We pulled up at the steakhouse at 6:25 thanks to my driving.

Ty: Nigga I'm driving home cause yo ass always driving like you being chased.

Me: You wanted to get on time

She kissed her teeth and walked inside. I laughed at her retreating figure. When we walked in we were greeted by the crew.

Me: Ayee long time no see

Jas: Boy we just saw you 3 days ago

Me: Man that's a long time

We say down and the waitress came and order our drinks. I ain't tryna start nothin but she was eyeballing Ben and Jas' could tell but she ain't say nothing. Ben didn't even notice. When she returned she gave us our drinks and took our order. After she left Jas looked up grinning.

Jas POV

HEY I'M BACK!

Long time no see. Let me tell you something Ben and I have never been better. This is a new year and it is off to an amazing start. I hope this streak continues. We have some big news to announce to everyone.

Me: So guys we have something to tell you guys

Ty: Go on we're waiting.

Me: So I got accepted for a nursing position in Texas and we've decided to go.

The only sound you heard was the chorus of forks, knives and spoons hitting the table and glass plates.

Taylor: Wait what?

Me: I've been -

Taylor: I heard you

Me: So what do you think?

Taylor: I want to go home

Me: Ummm Ty

Ty: I mean you just told your best friends your leaving to go to another state. What did you want us to think?