HARRY AND LOUIS' FAMILY

It has been a couple of years since Dalton and Andrew were born and the family could not be any happier. Harry stays busy with the kids while Louis takes care of all of the packs business. Liam and Niall are still by their sides and the kids are still loving their parents and their uncles.

Harry was taking care of the youngest set of twins when he gets a call from the school saying that Jon has gotten into a fight and they need him to come up to the school. Harry walks to Louis' office and tells him that the school called and needed him to come there. Louis asks what happened and Harry tells him that Jon got into a fight and they needed to speak to him. Harry tells Louis to come and watch the little ones while he is out. Louis tells him that he will call Liam or Niall to come and watch them while they both go. So Louis calls and Liam tells him that he will be there  in a minute.

When Louis and Harry get to the school, they head straight to the office, where they see Jon sitting outside the headmasters office. The headmaster comes out once he is told that the parents of Jon is here. Louis and Harry follow him into the office and Mr. Grimes tells them that Jon was caught hitting a smaller boy. Harry asks if he knows what caused the fight and he tells him that Jon will not say anything about it. Louis asks if he can bring Jon in so they can talk to him. Mr. Grimes goes and gets Jon and tells Louis that he will come back in just a few minutes. Jon comes in and sits down by his mommy and Louis squats down in front of Jon and asks him what happened.

Jon looks at Louis and then at Harry, he tells them that the kid that he was fighting was making fun of Jen and Bella. He tells them that the kid was saying that Jen and Bella were little sluts and they let anyone touch them. Louis asks Jon why didn't he tell the teacher and Jon tells him that he was trying to go and the kid wouldn't allow him to leave. The kid, Jeff, started by pushing him and he retaliated by pushing him. Jeff kept saying that he was going to let them touch him in very bad ways. Jon tells Louis and Harry that he was trying to protect his little sisters from Jeff. Louis asks why didn't he tell Mr. Grimes what was going  on and Jon tells him that he wanted to tell them before he talked to Mr. Grimes.

Louis gets up and goes to get Mr. Grimes so that Jon can let him know what was going on. Mr. Grimes comes in and he asks Jon about the fight, and Jon tells him everything that happened. He tells Jon that he will talk to Jeff and get his side of the story, and Jon tells him to ask his friends what happened and Mr. Grimes tells him that he will talk to  everyone that was around when the fight happened. Mr. Grimes tells Louis and Harry that for now that they can take Jon home. Harry tells him that they will also be checking Jen and Bella out also. Mr. Grimes calls to their classrooms and has them come to the office to be checked out.

When they get home, Harry and Louis tell the kids to go and play with Andrew and Dalton, while they talk about what happened. Jon, Jen, and Bella head to the playroom where the twins are. Harry and Louis head to the office so they can talk in private about what they are going to do about the situation at school. Louis tells Harry that they can hope that everything just go back to normal, but Harry tells him that he can teach them at home from now on. Louis asks him if he can handle teaching the kids their school work and Harry tells him that he can surely teach them a lot more at home then they can get taught at school. Louis tells Harry that they can discuss it with the kids before they make a decision about it.

Louis goes to the playroom and asks for Jon, Jen and Bella to please come to the office so that him and their mommy can talk to them for a minute. Liam stayed with the kids while Harry and Louis were talking and he tells Louis that he will stay a little bit longer so they can talk to the others. Louis thanks him and tells him that he will send the kids back in just a few once him and Harry talk to them. The kids follow Louis into the office and they sit down on the couch with Harry so they can all talk. Harry asks them if they like going to school and they tells him that it is okay. Louis asks them if they would rather be home schooled or go to school. Jen and Jon say that it doesn't really matter, but Bella tells them that she would rather be taught at home. Harry tells them that if they would like to stay home and be taught that he will be the one to teach them. The kids say that they will like to stay at home and have their mommy teach them.

Louis tells the kids that they can go back to the playroom and play with their younger siblings. Harry tells Jen to please send in Liam when they get there. They leave and a couple of minutes later Liam comes in to the office. Liam asks what is going on and Harry tells him everything that has happened and tells him that he will be teaching the kids from home from now on. Liam tells Harry that if he needs any help teaching them, that he will help him with no problem. Harry thanks him and he then invites him and Niall to dinner, and Liam tells Harry that he will call Niall and have him come over.

That night for dinner, Harry makes some chicken alfredo, salad and some garlic bread for everyone. Once dinner is done and they have eaten, Liam and Niall volunteer to do the dishes, that way Harry and Louis can get the kids their baths and get them all ready for bed. After all the kids have bathed and ready for bed, they all watch a movie until it is time for the kids to go to bed.