special chapter ☆ christmas pt. 2

the hours passed by in a blur, maybe it's because jungkook was busy playing tekken on his playstation system at the living room. he was too preoccupied to even notice his bestfriend, taehyung, and hoseok, come in their house. tae crept up behind the younger and tackled him from behind.

"yah! kim taehyung! i swear if i lose, im going to beat up your ass!" jungkook groaned as he tried shaking his hyung off of him while simultaneously keeping his head up in the game.

"aigoo~ babe, get off of jungkookie. oh, and jungkook, why are you using jin kazama?" hoseok said as he entered the room and plopped down on the couch across of jungkook's.

"because jin is dope as fu—"

"jeon jungkook! you and your filthy mouth, i swear!" jin cut off jungkook as he overheard what he's saying. jungkook rolled his eyes and shouted an apology. hoseok just laughed.

"plus, he's good-looking like m—"

"oh, are you talking about me?" jin suddenly popped out from the kitchen, making hoseok jump.

"hyung, im talking about that jin with spiky hair and intimidating eyes and not the jin with an apron around his waist and a spatula in his hand." jungkook said as he continued playing. he shouted a "yes" when he defeated his opponent, who's using christie (idk, what's the spelling of her name again? that dancing girl in tekken?).

jin glared and puffed out his cheeks before going back to the kitchen. "no cupcakes for you, jeon jungkook!" he shouted back before resuming what he's doing.

jungkook's eyes widened. "but hyung!"

namjoon entered the room and smirked. "that's what you get for being mean."

jungkook just frowned and continued playing.

"btw, what time does yoongi-hyung arrive?" tae asked out of nowhere as he picked up another controller and joined as the player two.

"he said he'll go straight from his samchon's house. he spent his christmas eve there, with his family, so maybe before dinnertime." jungkook said.

"we're home!" someone who just got inside their house shouted, followed by other footsteps.

"yah! take off your shoes or i'll fry your balls for dinner!" jin shouted as he saw the newcomers stain the carpet with snow.

namjoon and hoseok laughed hard while the younger two stifled their laughs, not wanting to get in trouble. theyve learned based on experience to not mess with jin, especially if you're inside his territory.

"i missed you, jungkook-ah!" yugyeom said as he hugged the boy from behind.

"dont choke me and sit down, you shit. im playing, cant you see?" jungkook said as he shook the older off of him.

"aish, moody because daddy isnt here yet?" jackson said, his brows wiggling. mark slapped his arm, telling him to stop messing with the kid. jungkook hid his face as his face flamed.

"a-aniyo! i dont call hyung 'daddy'!" he defended, mentally scolding himself for stuttering.

"oh yeah? but what was that message you sent me the other day? 'hyung, come bowling with me. daddy's busy as always'." yugyeom teased, making namjoon and hoseok laugh again.

jungkook sent a glare to yugyeom and gave him the finger. yugyeom laughed and hooted. "jin-hyung! jungkook just gave me the dirty finger!"

"yah, jeon jungkook! you're so grounded after the holidays!"