// author's note //

hello. so basically i've been reading and thinking, if you've been a fan of the boys for at least 5 seconds then you've probably watched some of their interviews (because tbh who doesn't want to learn more about their newfound favorite celebrities?), and you've come across the one where Matty and George talk about how much they think fan fiction is weird and gross.

I'm not about to stop this book, no, because I do enjoy writing. But if you've read the first chapter (rules/intro) ((if not pls do)), you'll read that I don't write about drugs, sex, suicide, rape, etc - because:
1) I don't like to write about touchy subjects because I find them extremely uncomfortable and I don't want to be the one who caused someone triggering thoughts.
2) trust me, I've been reading fanfiction for forever, and yeah you come across smut and if you're ok with it that's great, no harm done. I've read my fair share of it and honestly the more I read of it lately, the more weirded out I am by it. I just don't like writing it because again, it is uncomfortable - and usually when people want to read it, they want it in full-blown detail down to the core. think about it, it's quite, disturbing?

in short, all I'm really doing is not writing about the subjects said above, if you don't like that or whatever, I'm not here trying to make you stay.
I write these for fun because they are, but I also write these for you guys, and I want everyone to get to enjoy them.
Please understand this.

- samantha xx