Beggining of my Dream

"your rude! why did you leave me all alone!" kaycee sneered.

"look, I'm sorry! it's just that.." but I gasped when Kaycee giggled and hugged me.

"I'm just kidding, now we're even" she grinned but I was startle when the school's speaker suddenly blares.

"all the five-called names please go at the headmaster's office, Ashley winters, deeandra pierce, Allen Coleman, tyron winters, and Kiersten McLaren"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, could it be that I've done something wrong or illegal against the school rules that may result of me being expelled? heck I'll be in the hell-hole if I was, because mum and dad might dragged me back to our crappy realm if they found out.

Kaycee might've notice my nervousness as she patted my back.

"Don't worry everything will be fine"  she soothed me and I warmly smile as a response.

"I'll see you after school" was all she said before she goes to her class.

I pace down the hallway towards the office as I wipe my now sweaty hands in the hem of my skirt tons of thoughts swirl in my mind causing me to be dizzy a little, but I slipped it of when I notice that I'm already in the office and I knock softly and I heard a faint 'come in' response.

I slowly opens the door and slightly shrieked because of it's creaking, causing to make me caught their attention.

"uhmm..I'm Kiersten McLaren, is it OK if I--" but I got cut off by the lady in her mid-thirties.

"Yes dear, have a seat" she smiled warmly and I followed her instructions and sat beside her, she was shuffling her papers when the guy in front of me speaks.

"Hey what's your name?" the boy with a jet-black hair and gorgeous green eyes whispers seductively.

"Kiersten, kiersten McLaren.." I said sounding akward.

the girl with a bubbly atmosphere playfully smack his arms, causing him to groan and me to slightly giggle.

"Your scaring the poor girl!" then she turned to me.

"Anyways, I'm Ashley winters, and this is tyron woods my lil' bro" She smiled widely to me that causing me to smiled back and noticed that she has the same jet-black hair as tyron but dyed with a caramel highlights and her the same but cheerful green eyes.

the door fly open revealing a barbie blonde bimbo, because of her tight top squeezing and almost bulging her big boobs, and her thick makeup with her curly blonde pony tailed hair, she took the sit beside me since Ashley and tyron occupied the other sides, I scrunch my nose because of her after making out scent and i mentally snort in disgust but I've decided to shrugged it off.

the headmaster cleared her throat lighting up the award atmosphere.

"So, you might've been confused why I call you all suddenly, it is because of--" but she got cut off rudely with the door opening.

"Sorry I'm kinda late" the boy with a curly light brown hair and same color in his eyes.

"it's rude to be late in appointments" the headmaster glares.

"sorry mom!" the boy said bluntly, wait what?! their..?

the boy look at us and frown.

"Where's my seat?" he said sounded already bored.