Sora X Snow White Reader ( REQUEST )

As Sora rushed back to the mysterious castle for some urgent news, he couldn't help but, feel like something bad would happen. As Sora rushed back a very worried looking Yen Sid, Riku, and Mickey stood as they pulled him into the room. " What's going on?" Sora shrugged as Yen Sid looked straight at Sora. 

" Sora we have just received notice that Y/N has been captured by Xehanort." The bearded man sighed. The spiky haired teen then became deeply concerned and alert to all his surroundings as rage inflicted him. The king passed a note written by Xehanort directly to Sora to the boy. Riku bit his lip as he saw Sora in pain, only a month before Sora had told him about his crush on Y/N. He had told him she was different in his eyes and ever since she had shown up he couldn't stop thinking about her. 

" We have to go save her before its to late!" Sora screamed as the king nodded. " Riku you will go with Sora and the king to save Y/N!" Yen Sid commanded him as everyone sped off to find you where Xehanort said in the note you would be found.

As the gang reached the forest Sora became more and more worried about Y/N. If Xehanort touched her, he would make sure he wasn't alive the next minute. As they scrambled the forest many heartless attacked but, the light was still stronger. The king screamed out for Y/N as an evil laugh was heard.

Riku,Sora and Mickey stopped as they looked behind them. Behind them stood Vanitas along with hundreds of unversed. " Who are yo..." Riku whispered as Vanitas cut him off. " I was ordered by my master." he evilly laughed. Everyone started to attack each other as metal clashes were heard.

After a long 10 minutes of fighting everyone had defeated Vanitas. Riku and the king were about to give up but, Sora never wanted to stop when suddenly Y/N's bracelet was laying on the floor. " huh?" Sora shrugged. He looked up and saw Y/N lay in a casket sleeping. Sora looked over and shook her. No response. Xehanort must have put a curse on her. He looked at you and slightly brushed the hair out of your bright ( eye color ) eyes. " Y/N I wish I could see your smiling face right now and protect you from every monster that comes your way." 

He looked at you once more and leaned in. Kissing you lightly on the lips when your eyes fluttered open. " I love you too, Sora." you said leaning in and kissing him back. 

Little did you two know that Riku and the king were watching. Smiling as bright as the sun.