「Save Me.」Cheater!Haruka x Heartbroken!Reader x Rei

This is a request, so @CodilynLunn (? I hope that you like it ^-^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third Person's Pov.
You were walking to your boyfriend's house, you had some mackerel for him in a bag. You were happily humming a song and knocked the main door, after waiting for 3 minutes and still no answer you decided to enter by the back door.

"I'm coming in!" You said before entering and entered Haru's bathroom. You raised an eyebrow, he was not there. «Is he sleeping?» You thought and headed to Haru's room.

You began hearing noises, so obviously you started to get scared. You took the broom that was near and walked cautiously to Haru's room, careful not to do a single noise. You opened Haru's door and what you found left you speechless.

"Haru? (Sister's Name)?" You said, your voice trembling and your eyes burning.

Your boyfriend and your sister were having sex. Your bottom lip trembled, as you saw them hurrying to find their clothes. "Shit." You heard your sister say, as she put her clothes on.

Haru looked at you, with guilt plastered in his eyes. "(First Name) please, let me explain-" You cut him off by slapping him with all your force as your tears forced themselves to fall from your eyes. "Don't, I think I can understand that you used me to be with my sister."

"(First Name), please... We are sorry, please listen-" Your sister was cut off by your bitter laugh. "You are sorry? Well, my dear sister, remember our code? We would not try anything with each other's boyfriends. Well, I guess you didn't care." You crossed your arms as a bitter smile appeared in your lips and your tears continued to stream.

Both were silent, and you decided to end everything. Right there, right now.

"I hate you both."
That alone was enough to make your sister fall to her knees and hug herself, while Haru's tears fell.

"P-please, don't do this-" Both tried to stop you.

Your heart felt numb, you felt nothing. You hated to say goodbye, but you couldn't stay anymore.

Maybe it was meant to happen, and you should've seen it instead of living in a lie. You needed to wake up.

And that's what you did.

You ran away from there, omitting the screams from your ex-boyfriend and sister. Your tears blurring your vision so you failed to notice the man which you crashed with. He saw your tears and immediately began panicking. "Are you ok- (First Name)-Senpai?"

You raised your head and saw Rei, your tears didn't stop and you could only sob. "Oh my god, are you hurt?" He said, you quickly said a quiet no. "Then what is it?"

"Haru, he- He cheated on me with my sister-" You were cut by him hugging you.

"It's alright to cry, you'll get out of this... I believe in you!" He said while stroking your head gently, your sobs became more quiet.

"Please... Rei... Save me..." You said and hugged him back tightly, as he continued to hug you.

10 months later...

You were walking hand in hand with Rei, laughing at something he said. You were happy, after your rough breakup with Haru he was always there for you, and he always made you smile when you were sad, he made you believe in love again.

When he asked you out you agreed with no doubt and you've been really happy since then.

You haven't forgiven your sister nor Haru, but you learned to not mind them.

Maybe it was meant to happen, after all.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
And finish! Did you like it? Tell me what you think

Remember that you can request anything and I'll gladly do it

See you next time!

LovelyShadowsOfMusic