Author's Note

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the book 2 of Natsu x Male!Reader!

I will post some updates as soon as possible once I'm set to go.

Happy reading in the first chapter (Which will be posted before or after February)!

Once again, I would like to thank Lord_Slader  for allowing me to continue his story.
P.s Lord_Slader, I hope my story and writing gives justice to your book! :)

Sneak peak of some lines in the story that I have written in my draft.

Third Person View

"Who knew that roaming this world with no one to go back home to.." (Y/n) paused, and then suddenly tears fell down his eyes. (Y/n) couldn't explain the loneliness he was feeling.

"Could be so..p-painful.." (Y/n) stuttered due to crying hard. As the sun sets and the night falls, the clouds began to gather. Then rain started pouring heavily, but (Y/n) was left there all alone.

A shadowy figure dressed in a dark cloak approached (Y/n). "------(Y/n), It's been a long time." said the shadowy figure.
(Y/n) raised his head and saw the figure's face. This brought terror to (Y/n)'s face.

"Why..why are you here?..why now?!.."(Y/n)'s voice cracked as terror sinks into his mind.

There you go peeps! Look forward to the story, and again I want to thank Lord_Slader for giving me the opportunity to continue his story.!