Writing my first Song

It's so funny how my journal entry gained more votes and comments than the 3rd Chapter XD anyways, the first vote turns out to be asiantoaster :)) but let's give a chance to LaniyahSmith :D thank you laniyah >.< even though I'm just an amateur you still supports me You're Awesome :)) and for the comment it turns out to be that Hannah5647 (I think that's her name) well thank you hannah :D you are the only one who commented though, and thanks for your effort for commenting lol, anyways your super duper adorable hannah so this chapter is dedicated to you gal! ;)

---------------------------------

"I freaking hate this movie for discriminating our race" I said as I scoop bunch of popcorns in the bowl.

"Humans.." My mate growls.

I'm sure your pretty confused what happened, well my mate take me to his home which is pretty large than our house back in the realm and now we're watching City of Bones and we're in the part where Clary insulted luke about hanging his head in the window, the usual actions of Dogs, and speaking of dogs I've heard every character call werewolves a dog which is rude and I'll freaking kill who made this movie.

"I'm a werewolf not a golden retriever"  comes Luke's epic comeback.

"WHOO!! serves you right bitch!!" I yelled as I throw popcorns at the TV.

my mate stared at me wide eyed but I just shrugged and lean my focus again on the screen, I grab some popcorns in the bowl but I've just realized that I threw all of them...at the screen and now I don't have anything left.

I've tried my best puppy eyes and looked at my mate while holding my bowl.

"what?" he ask as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm out of popcorn" I pouted.

He smirk as he scoop my body with my face facing his butt as I dropped the bowl leaving a loud thud, good thing it's plastic though.

"HEY!! what are you doing?!" I yelled as I pounded his back.

"that's it Doll face it's sleepy time" he said in a husky voice making my breath hitched.

"you know I prefer kiersten than doll face cause it sounded like a dull face when you say it" I said as I put and imaginary emphasis in dull.

He lowly chuckled as he dragged me towards his room.

"so, you really love kitten huh?" he said as I could feel his smirk in my waist.

"I'm not a Cat!!"

"cause your a pup?" I just groan and decided to stay quiet since it's just a waste of time talking to this moron.

He put me down and I slightly gulped to the elegant and classy bedroom, with tons of elegant accessories on it, and a king sized bed (A/N: sorry! I'm not really good in defining things )

Being a mature person I am, the first thing I did when I saw this huge bed is to jumped on it, and I did so plopping myself in a soft and comfortable bed.

I felt the edge of the bed sink and I didn't waste my energy turning my head since I knew who it was.

"I think you should take a shower first"

"why should I? I'm still clean though" I said as I lazily buried my face in the pillow.

"you clean yourself or I'll clean you which is it kitten?" I could hear his smirk in his voice.

"Get away!" I groan as I playfully snort pretending to be sound asleep.

"I always knew cats are afraid in waters" I snapped and I glare at him and the jerk just wears his victory smirk and I angrily march towards the bathroom taking a quick shower, I gaped when I saw was only an axe body wash, deja vu though.