Sweet revenge?

I heard my sister coming through the door a couple of hours later after she'd been out with friends. She barged into our bedroom and dumped her bags down. "I'm getting in the shower," she told me. "I need to be at practice in 30 minutes."
"Okay," I said pretending not really to be listening.
Me and Jake had everything planned out, and his revenge begun with him turning the hot water off, knowing she'd be getting in the shower at precisely this time. I grabbed her sports bag that she had ready at the end of her bed, emptied it and filled it with her underwear instead. She came running back into the room minutes later, "fill this for me please." She said throwing her water bottle at me as I lay on the bed.
"Fine," I said getting up and walking downstairs.
I filled it up with water and sprinkled a bit of salt into it to give it some taste before giving it her back. She didn't even say thank you to me before running out of the door, and I kind've don't blame her. When she finds out she's going to be so annoyed.
I didn't see her again that night (as she got in late) but the real fun and games are going to begin tomorrow. I went to sleep, and Jake woke me up round about midnight him, Callum and Elliott carried Hailey out of her bed and put her into mine instead and I went back to sleep in hers. Jakes mastermind plan was to trick her into thinking that she was actually me, but wether or not it would work was the question.
The next morning she woke me up by jumping on me. "Alicia, what are you doing?" She said shaking me.
"What are you talking about?" I asked waking up. "Go and get back in bed Alicia."
"I'm not Alicia," she told me adamantly.
"Who are you then?" I asked her comically.
"I'm Hailey obviously," she replied.
"Don't be stupid," I told her. "I'm Hailey. Are you okay?"
"Yes I'm fine," she answered confused.
"Your friend said that you bumped your head when you were out last night." I lied.
"What, I don't remember," she said.
"Come on, let's go downstairs." I told her getting up as we both walked down to breakfast.
We both sat down and everybody being in on the prank, everyone played along talking to Hailey as if she was me. I watched her sitting there struggling not to laugh, as she tried to process everything. "I'm not Alicia!" She said in protest.
"Are you okay?" Nick asked her. "Maybe you need to go to the doctors."
"There's nothing wrong with me," she said. "What's wrong with all of you?"
She ran upstairs confused and feeling insane, we all let out a laugh, not having to conceal it anymore.
"Well done," Jake said from next to me.
"We couldn't have done it without you Hailey."