[11] new friendships

Lucy woke up facing Natsu's bed, but he wasn't there. 'That's strange. He's always asleep when I wake up.'

Shrugging it off, she got up and walked into the bathroom. She used the restroom, brushed her teeth, put on deodorant, and brushed her hair.

She walked out of the bathroom and walked into the lounging room. She saw Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal talking to people. "Morning guys," Lucy said awkwardly.

They turned in her direction. "Hey Luce! Meet Lisanna and Mirajane!" Natsu said, pointing to them.

She walked over to them, "Wait, you're Mira and Lisanna Strauss! I'm such a big fan!" Lucy said.

Lisanna and Mira were both Sorcerer Weekly models. "Hi!" Mira gave Lucy a hug, then Lisanna went next. "I loved your performance last night. You have an amazing voice." Lisanna complimented.

"Really? I don't think it's that great. Natsu forced me up on the stage." Lucy chuckled.

Natsu turned to the boys, "I thought Lisanna and Lucy would tear each other's throat out." Natsu whispered. "Why?" Gajeel asked. "Think about this Gajeel," Jellal cut in, "Natsu's ex and a random girl he brought on tour that he probably likes." He explained.

"Ohh." Gajeel said, finally getting it.

Oh yeah, Lisanna was Natsu's first girlfriend.

"Yeah, I kinda expected it too." Jellal whispered back. But, they became great friends really quickly.

"We should totally go out today!" Mira said, grabbing Lucy's hands in excitement.

"Sorry Mira, we're heading to America in a few hours." Gray apologized.

"Well then, well only take an hour." Mira stated.

At that moment, Levy, Juvia, and Erza came out of the bunk room. "Who's this?" Erza asked.

"Mirajane and Lisanna Strauss!" Lucy squealed. "Lucy, Juvia thought you didn't like celebrities." Juvia said.

"I'll only make an exception for them. Do you know how nice they are?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, just wait till you get on they're bad side." Natsu squeaked, remembering that one time it happened.

"Well, I'm sure Lucy won't do that. Are you girls coming along?" Lisanna asked.

"Sure! What're we doing?" Levy asked. "Shopping and going out." Mira answered.

"Sure. Let's go!" Lucy said. Then they all ran out. Not caring they were still in pajamas.

"Don't take to long. We'll leave without ya!" Gajeel called to them.
--------------------------------

"Lucy! Try on this dress, it will look amazing on you!" Lisanna squealed, pushing her into the fitting room.

"Okay, okay, no need to push." Lucy closed the curtain behind her. Lisanna gave her a simple black dress that ended at mid-thigh, had lacy long sleeves, and hugged her curves.

Lucy stared at herself in awe. 'It looks beautiful.'

She walked out of the dressing room. Lisanna gasped, "You look gorgeous! I bet Natsu would love you in it!" Mira complimented her.

"That's funny coming from a model. And I don't care what Natsu thinks!" She yelled. "Lucy I heard that. And you have great model qualities." Mira said.

"Yeah, sure. Should I get the dress?" Lucy asked. "Is that even a question? Of course." Levy said.

Lucy walked back into the dressing room and took off the dress. She put on her normal clothes, joggers and a white shirt, and walked out.