Foxy x Veronica: Part 3 <3

A/n: part 3! And I hope this could be final.

"Mr. Austin?" Veronica called as she went inside his office. Mr. Austin looked up from the paper and smiled. "Ms. Cambridge, I thought you already went home."

"Well, sir, I'm just wondering if maybe I could repair Foxy?" She asked nervously. "And why is that?" He questioned as he raised his eyebrow. "Because......he means a lot to me." She answered.

"I guess there's nothing wrong about that, well go ahead then. The toolbox is in the backroom." He said with a smile. "Thank you so much sir."

"No problem."

Veronica walked out of the office and to the backroom. She went inside and saw the toolbox on the metal table. "Aha!" She exclaimed and grabbed the toolbox then she headed out of the room and headed to the Pirate's Cove.

Veronica opened the curtain to see Foxy in the same position. She climbed inside and walked towards Foxy. "Hey Foxy, it's me again and I came here to fix you up.....so don't bite me." She said as she walked closer to him and checked the power button at his nape.

"It's off. Jolly good." She noted then she started to check his torn-out chest and lose bolt jaw. "Okay, this might take me an hour, it's a good thing grandpa taught about mechanics." She said to herself as she took out a wrench and started to fix his lose jaw.

"And...Done, now for the rips." She said and started to look for needle and thread. "Found ya!" She started to insert the thread through the needle and started stitching Foxy up.

"And.... I'm.... Done!" She said as she cuts the thread and puts it back in the toolbox. She looked back at her stitch work and ran her fingers on it. Veronica looked at his rusty hook. "Hook." She muttered and she took out a polish and a rag.

"Don't slash me please." She sighed and started polishing his hook.

She then felt someone staring at her. She looked up to be meet with Foxy's dull yellow eyes. She looked at them for awhile until she shrugged it off and continued polishing his hook.

"Finally, done!" She said as she puts the rag and the polish back in the toolbox.

"Well, looks like my work here is done!" She said as she stood up and picked up the toolbox. "See you tonight, Foxy, you might kill me when you'll see this face." She said as she pointed at her face.

She left the Pirate's Cove and puts the toolbox back to its place and left the pizzeria to her house.

Foxy's POV

I must pay my dept to the lass and also....

Dat booty is mine~

~~~~~back to normal~~~~~

Fourth night came and Veronica was prepared which means she's bringing a sledge hammer with her and puts it under the desk.

The phone ringed and the phone guy started to talk.

~~~~~~

"They're getting active and it's a good thing I brought the sledge hammer." She sighed in relief as she looked at the cameras in the tablet. "Bonnie's on the roll." She checked the door to see Bonnie and quickly pushed the door button.

Veronica moved to another door and turned on the light to see Chica. She pushed the door button. She sat back down on the swivel seat and grabbed the tablet. She went to Cam1C to see Foxy's head out. (At least his jaw wasn't hanging lose anymore)

She checked the power to see it is moderately counting down from 85%. "Sh*t..." She muttered and went to the other camera to see Freddy not there anymore.