Disney Decisions

"So, why did you call us in Nick?" Hayley called, seating herself in Clint's lap without a care in the world as Chip strangely took pleasure in running about the large circular table.

"I've got a mission for you" he informed, sliding a beige folder over to her what she flicked through as he carried on speaking with Clint looking over her shoulder to read through it as well.

"You want us to retrieve some information from a third party working for Hydra?" Hayley questioned, eyes skimming over the printed information before looking to Fury.

"The Lead of the party will be attending a Ball room event in celebration for his Daughters engagement. I want the USB  he will be carrying that should have Blue Prints of Hydras new weapon designs. Once you have it, he is to be assassinated" Fury explained, the file being given to Steve where he and Tony peered over them.

"Who is being sent in?" Tony questioned as he leaned back in his chair, absentmindedly watching as Chip skittered about on the table.

"The Twins and the Assassin triplets. I truly didn't think I would need to send in the Maximoffs but I decided it would be best for safety purposes"

"When do we leave?" Natasha questioned.

"Tomorrow morning, you will take the jet and the five of out should arrive at the event in Germany at around 5 if you leave at ten. The event starts at seven, understood?"

"Yes sir"

"Good, dismissed"

They all filed out as soon as possible, Chip scampering at Hayley's heel as she rushed into the elevator, winking at the group who took the stairs before the doors shifted shut and she zoomed off.
As the doors shifted back open, she pranced over to the bar to pour herself a beloved glass of Bourbon.

She downed the glass quicker than she could blink, turning her head to find he others now present before she went to pour herself another glass.

"Ah, fuck it!" She discarded the glass and just went of the bottle of the alcohol she had a clear addiction for.

Toddling over to the couches where everyone was seated, she looked like a wide eyed innocent child...expect, she was chugging down a whole bottle of alcohol.

"Is that my Bourbon?" Stark questioned like a reprimanding mother who had just found out her child had been drinking behind her back.

"No" Hayley muffled around the drink before throwing her head back and taking another chug.

"Yes" Stark steeled, intently gazing at her as she looked at him with a look that said 'and? So what!'.

"Where...is your proof?"  Hayley snarked,  finishing up the bottle and encasing the bottle in such heavy gravity that the glass turned into a state of nothing.

"Ha, she got you there Tony" Rhodes laughed to which the billionaire just grumbled at.

"Did you seriously just drink a whole bottle of alcohol?" Pietro questioned in awe.

"Yep!"

"You don't feel effected at all?" His sister added.

"Nope!" She let out a hearty laugh before Stark lunged for her.

The two toppled onto the floor, Stark pinning Hayley down to which he seemed pleased with as she looked up at him. She didn't seem bothered though. A smirk covered her painted lips and she nestled comfortably under the billionaire..

Stark was just about to speak when she latched her legs around his waist, pulling him down close to her with a low cackle that be questioned.

"This looks very intimate right now, I don't suppose you wanna take this up with the archer in the room, do you?" She whispered in his ear and Tony slowly reeled his head to the side to see a seething Clint.

"Shit" he breathed before rolling off Hayley's cackling figure and retreating back to his seat.

Hayley hopped onto her feet before jumping into Barton's lap where he had to instantly wrap his arms around her waist to prevent her from falling.
She nuzzled into his form before a satisfied smile was on her face.

"So, I am opting for movie night tonight" Sam offered, stretching his arms above his head before dropping them back onto his lap.

"Order out as well?" Tasha questioned to which they all agreed.

"It has to be Disney movies though" Wanda voiced.

"I vote Frozen" Pietro called.

"Nuh uh, we are watching Tangled" Tony countered which then turned into a full blown argument over what to watch.

However, the three assassins hadn't voiced their opinions yet, and if they knew each other that well, they all had the same opinion.
They just watched on until Natasha opened her mouth after sharing a knowing glance with Hayley and Clint.

"Everybody Shut it!"

And they did, it was as if they never erupted into an argument.

"We are watching Lilo and Stitch, now shit your pie holes. I will order out and whilst I am doing that, you can all set the screening room up ready. Understood?!" 15 barked, earning a proud smirk from Clint as he tightened his hold around her.

"Yes ma'am"