chapter 25 (prt. 1)-Wedding? Today?

Lara's P.O V. :

"Do you, Lara Jones Adams, take your already wedded husband, as your husband once again in front of the whole mass of fellow members of your life?" The minister asked in his boring tone with a hint of sarcasm when he mentioned 'already wedded husband'

I looked into the eyes of my already wedded husband (note the sarcasm). He was looking at me in amusement. He was enjoying seeing me get nervous and uncomfortable by the whole situation.

I averted my eyes from him and turned my head towards the audience who were present in the church.

I could see that Mrs. Adams had the tears of joy in her eyes, senior Mr. Adams was having mixed expressions on his face. My two best friends and also my bridesmaids were seated in the front row along with Mr. Adams's best men; the Dorrmann brothers. They all looked excited and happy.

Cameron and Mr. Parker were holding each other's hands and were looking at us smiling. 

Cara, Josh and Jonah were made to seat on the couch in front of the stage. I could see that Cara was enjoying the whole thing. She was waving at me showing her beautiful smile.

I turned my head to face Mr. Adams.

I closed my eyes tightly and exhaled the air that I was holding for a long time in order to relax myself.

I don't know what's written in my fate. Do something, Jesus!

I swallowed my saliva down my throat and opened my mouth.

"Yes...I do." Finally, I said in whispered.

"Say it louder, Ms. Jones." Mr. Adams whispered huskily into my ears.

You're making it difficult, Mr. Adams.

I glared at him and what I got in return was his devil smirk.

"Yes, I do." This time I said it loud and clear.

The minister then turned to Mr. Adams.

"Shane Adams, do you take Lara Jones Adams, to be your wife who is already your wife for the matter of fact, in front of the whole audiences?" He asked to Mr. Adams.

He looked into my eyes.

"Yes, I do." He answered almost immediately.

What? No nervousness? Nothing? 

He seems totally chilled as if he's agreeing to go to the club with his friends. 

For Jesus' sake, we're getting married.

I glared at him and he winked. I lowered my head to hide my blush.

Damn you blush!

"Now you may exchange the wedding rings and the groom may kiss the bride, thereafter, I'll pronounce you as husband and wife...again!" The minister said closing his book and chuckled at his own 'again'  joke.

Confused? Let me rewind and tell you exactly what happened!

Flashback

I woke up as I started feeling cold. I opened my eyes steadily and found myself prisoned by Mr. Adams' hand. He had his hand around my waist.

Where are the pillows that I placed as the barriers?

I tried to remove his hand from around my waist but he was too stubborn to let go. His grip just got tighter.