Chapter III: [I'm Sulking And She Disturbs Me, Part 2]

[Rin's POV]:

|Flashback:
Day EE results are released,
August 15, Friday Sunset near Dusktime|

"I'm Gumi, Gumi Miyumi, but I really do perfer you calling me just Gumi" She said holding out her hand.

I didn't move so she just pulled my right hand to shake it with hers.

"Yay, now can I know your last name?" She asked.

I shook my head not wanting to answer her.

"Eeh?, why not?" She asked with a pout.

"Honestly the real reason is because I was told not to talk to strangers you meet, they may or may not be serial killers" I informed her.

"But-" I cut her off her sentence.

"And since I don't know them, I may not find out they might have committed crimes, since I have not seen his or her criminal record yet" I added.

"But-" I cut her off her sentence, again.

"Plus you might just be a thief, or a stalker, or psychopath, or a pedophile who happens to just look like a teenage girl" I added lastly.

"Eeeh!, I could never be a pedo!" She shrieked.

"Well listen---Gumi, right?" She nodded.

"I'm pretty upset right now since I did not get in my dream school, I planned out everything I'm just very depressed at the moment and I would like to be left alone to sulk, until I can take it all in" I explained.

She nodded vigorously.

I frowned, "Did you even understand a single word I just said?"

She nodded and showed me a genuine smile.

"Can I be of any help?" She asked.

I sighed at her question .

"I don't think you can enroll me to the school I like"

"I can, just tell me what school?" She questioned very determined.

Man this girl. She should really try facing reality because the fact that she said she would enroll me to the school I want makes her sound like a daughter of a Millionaire. Bratty and Prissy, for short ''Pratty'' at the same time.

"You'll laugh" I said.

"No I won't, I promise" she said raising her right hand like a promise of some sort,

"I took the VCA EE's and I failed. Now I don't know why but I failed and I was really sure that I could get in but unfortunately I didn't pass so that's the reasoning I'm here sulking by myself" I said as fast and as briefly as I can, sitting back on the swing.

"Really?, maybe I can get you in?" She said also doing the same.

"Ya'right as if you can do that" I answered back nonchalantly while rolling my eyes at her.

"Yeah, I pretty much can do that" she also answered back.

"Your kidding....right?"

I mean its not like she's someone important, right?