48.0 Nice Touch

Madison Blackett gasped as she felt control over her body again

Madison Blackett gasped as she felt control over her body again. She had no idea why Tetia gave it back, but god was she happy the bitch did. The first thing Madison had to do was go see Lydia and apologize.

She knocked on the Martin House door, and Lydia opened it. "Oh, no..." The strawberry blonde shook her head before starting to close the door.

"Lydia, just please let me apologize for everything she said." Madison stated as she stopped Lydia from closing the door.

"So, you're saying you didn't sleep with the coyote?" Lydia cocked an eyebrow, folding her hands over her chest.

"No, I did that, but I wanted to be the one to tell you about it." Madison Blackett sighed. "I wanted to tell you that everything she said about me never loving you was definitely not true." Madison grabbed onto Lydia's hands. "I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember. And Malia, it was just trying to get over you. She's a really sweet and pretty girl, but you're the one for me, Lydia Martin."

"Really?" Lydia smiled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Madison nodded.

"And what she said about Stiles, I had no idea about his feelings." Madison shook her head. "The one time we've kissed was at that black light party on Halloween. Nothing else has happened between Stiles and I. He's my best friend. It would actually be fucking my brother."

Lydia chuckled. "I was just about to go shopping." The strawberry blonde smiled. "Would you like to join me?" Madison nodded.

*

The two girls sat in Lydia Martin's car, as Lydia drove them to the mall. "So, Malia..." Lydia started, wanting to know more about what happened.

Madison chuckled as she glanced over at the driver. "Lydia, I don't think you really want to know the details." Lydia sighed, nodding. Madison noticed Lydia had been driving around in a circle for a while, and furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you sure you know where we're going?"

"Of course I do. It's the mall." Lydia nodded, smiling a bit. "Why do you ask?"

"Because you just made like your billionth right."

Madison chuckled as a look of surprise spread across Lydia's face. "I did not!" She exclaimed, but her expression fell. "Did I?" She sighed. "It's a brand new car, and the GPS was working fine before."

Madison glanced down at the screen of the GPS. "Maybe it would work if you had the GPS turned on."

"What?" Lydia's eyes widened as she looked down at the screen.

She began pressing the buttons, but nothing happened. "Lydia, what's wrong?" Madison asked, concerned.

"I need to stop." Lydia spoke as she pulled into a parking lot.

Madison noticed a body lying on the concrete, and gasped. "What the hell?" The exited the vehicle, and walked over towards the body, with Lydia following behind her. Madison sighed once she could tell who it was.

The body was Stiles.

*

"Guys, this is crazy." Melissa spoke after Scott and Deaton placed Stiles's body on the McCall couch. "He needs to be in a hospital."

"Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott sighed.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton stated as he examined the deep wound in Stiles's chest. "I think he might even be healing."

"Healing like Scott?" Madison questioned, raising an eyebrow. "That means he's going to be alright. That's good, right?"

"For him, yes." Deaton nodded. "But for us, I'm not so sure."

"So, are we just going to tie him down to the couch?" Madison asked as she glanced down at her best friend.

"I think I have something a little more effective." Deaton opened a brief case. He took out a vile filled with liquid. Scott moved to Stiles, opening his mouth, and Deaton poured the liquid in.

Stiles's eyes immediately opened, and his hand went around Scott's throat. Scott grasped as he gripped his hand. "Let go of him!" Madison called as she ran over to the two. She tried pulling the Nogitsune's hand off of Scott's neck, but failed.

Finally, the Nogitsune's hand loosened and began to fall. He sighed. "Kanima venom." The Nogitsune chuckled. "Nice touch."

"I suggested chains." Madison sent the Nogitsune a hostile smile.

"Ah, Madison Blackett." The Nogistune smirked before glancing over at Lydia. "And this strawberry blonde must be Lydia Martin. I hear many thoughts about the two of you; good thoughts for you, Madi, but bad thoughts for Lydia. Stiles says that you're an impulsive, manipulative, raging bitch who needs to stop treating Madison like shit, or better yet, just leave her alone."

"Doc, you paralyzed him." Madison spat, glaring at the Nogitsune. "Do you think you could shut him up, too?"

"Yes, I do." Deaton nodded, taking out some duck tape and taping it across the Nogitsune's mouth.

Word Count - 921
Author's Note -
New crappy chapter is up! I'm sorry the last couple chapters have been so short, but I felt bad for not updating in an insanely long amount of time!
Anyways, I was just wondering how long you guys wanted this story to last, the end of season four? Season five? Season six and end with the show? Comment what you think!
And, I have something really crazy for the end of the season, so comment what you think I have planned or just what you want to happen! And don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞