P r o l o g u e

"Pound it!" A girl in a spotted suit and a boy in a black, slender suit fist bumped.

"I guess this is it, Chat Noir." The girl smiled sadly to the boy.

The boy's eyes widened, his voice shaking with panic. "N-No! I-It can't be! M-M'Lady, you can't leave me!"

"I'm sorry, but we defeated Hawkmoth." The girl shook her head and was about to zip away on her yo-yo, but was suddenly pulled back.

"No, Ladybug!" Chat grasped the girl into a hug. The girl tensed, but then sunk into the warmth of the hero's arms.

"Chaton, I'm really sorry." She sniffled. "As much as you're an amazing partner to me, I don't want to loose you! Then again, what's the point in seeing each other anymore? There is no point! There is no excuse for me to escape anymore!"

"I know, I understand now." The feline whispered to Ladybug, making her sniffle again.

Chat pulled away from their embrace. "I'm sorry, M'Lady." His Miraculous beeped proceeded to beep after her said that.

He was about to bolt off the balcony using his staff when he froze out of the blue. "Wait, you're going to college, right?"

"Of course I am," the heroine slightly teased her partner. Chat's face still showed a saddened emotion, but he asked shortly after her response, "What college, may I ask?"

"The University of Paris." She responded softly, still sadly smiling.

"I-I.." he trailed off, but his face lit up shortly after he did. "I-I'm going there too." His face revealed a bright smile and he looked up at her, running to her, picking her up in his arms.

"Oh, Ladybug! This is amazing, we'll get to see each other again after all!" Chat exclaimed, holding her tight in his arms.

"U-Uh, yeah! It's definitely great!" Ladybug felt her face heat up, but she was puzzled as to why it did.

"Are you blushing?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking in amusement.

She escaped his arms, her face the color of a tomato.

"N-No! D-Definitely not!" She turned back to him, her bluebell eyes dodging his emerald green eyes, looking down.

Crap! Why am I blushing for Chat? My feelings are only for Adrien. Do I really feel love for him? She thought in a contemplative state, her blush slowly fading away on her cheeks.

"If you insist, M'Lady." He winked, followed up by the beep of his ring. "Hopefully I'll find you again someday."

"Of course, Kitty. I hope to find you too." She replied, her earrings beeping as well.

"Hopefully I'll find you.." the heroes both said to themselves and paused. "In college."

Their eyes locked and they stared at each other for a couple of seconds. Once the heroes both realized they were staring at each other, they both blushed and turned away.

They stood in the same spot for about a minute until their Miraculouses beeped again. Ladybug gave one last glance at him.

"Goodbye, Chaton." She murmured and Chat glanced at her one last time also.

"Goodbye, M'Lady." He murmured, sniffling, his eyes daring to reveal tears.

Ladybug leaped off the building that they stood on top of one way and her partner leaped off the opposite way. She wanted to look back, but couldn't bring herself to do so.

Upon arriving in her room, she mumbled, "Tikki, detransform me.."

Her kwami flew out of her earrings and landed on her nightstand. "Marinette?"

The bluenette began to break down. She sobbed and didn't stop when Tikki asked her to calm down.

"Tikki, I'll never get to see him again! You don't understand!" Marinette wailed. (A/N: Good thing her parents weren't home. Geez).

"Are you starting to develop feelings for him?!" The red kwami squeaked, wide-eyed.

"No! It's just.." she trailed off, blinking away the remaining tears. "Wait."

Tikki looked at her in confusion. "Wait what?"

"I get to see him in college. He said he was going to the University Of Paris, correct?" Marinette looked at her kwami, a smile slightly forming on her saddened face.

"Uh, yeah! I heard everything!" Tikki exclaimed in reply.

"Maybe I could try to find him while I'm in college!" She stopped herself, pausing to think about her actions. "Wait, should I?" She began to confuse herself.

"Let destiny choose, Marinette!" Tikki flew around her owner and sat on her shoulder. "It could be you and Adrien instead of Chat."

"I'll feel bad leaving that silly cat." Marinette muttered with a tint of blush on her cheeks, making her kwami smile.

"Hehe, you do like your partner! In fact, you loveee him!" Tikki winked. (A/N: If anybody gets this reference, congratulations).

"I do not! I just.. care.. for him." She hid her face in her hands, clearly embarrassed.

"Who knows? You two might be together!" The spotted kwami exclaimed.

"True. Just maybe so." Marinette paused and looked outside her window.

"Just maybe so, Tikki."