innocent • devin booker

Right now we're just taking time
Other things are on your mind
And you want bad, bad, bad when I treat you right
I don't care how you look so nice

PARTYNEXTDOOR // Not Nice

----------------------------------

"I'll see you later on tomorrow when you get back from your game babe, okay?" Tianna smiled as Devin wrapped his arms around her.

"Yes, and I will miss you so much." He pecked her lips. "Have fun with your girls tonight and be safe, alright?"

"I'm going to miss you too, and I won't have as much fun because you aren't there."

Devin and Tianna just began to date about a month ago. Their relationship was growing stronger and stronger by the day and they both enjoyed being around each other.

The couple met because of a mutual friend. It was her birthday and everyone was invited. Devin and Tianna were staring back and forth at each other the whole night, until D'Angelo pushed him to just go talk to her. The first thing that Tianna noticed when he walked up to her was his voice—she loved that about him. The two exchanged numbers that night and flirted back and forth with text messages for a week until Devin finally asked her out.

Tianna gave herself one more look over in the mirror, satisfied with her reflection as her phone began vibrating in her clutch.

"Babe, my friends are downstairs. I'll see you tomorrow night." Tianna began to walk towards the door.

"Wait," he rushed from his room kissing her lips. "Bye, see you later."

Tianna gave a wave of her fingers and walked outside to get in the car.

Devin finished packing his suitcase and made sure everything in his house was in order. He locked the door behind him and went to his car. Before he drove off, his phone buzzed in the console and he looked down at it.

Baby girl💍💘:
I miss you already 😘

He smiled, backing out of the driveway. Tianna was the best thing that had happened to him the past couple of months. She was sweet and funny, and wasn't after him just because he was an NBA player. She liked him for him, and he found it hard to find genuine people like that.

--------------------------------

Devin💞😌:
I'm back at home, see you tomorrow.

"Stop checking your phone!" One of her friends yelled over the loud music in her house.

"It's Devin just telling me he got home safely!"

"Come on and dance with us, he's going to be fine. This is our song!" Her friend said as Not Nice by PartyNextDoor began playing.

Holding her drink in her hand, Tianna began whining her hips to the beat of the song. She could see the flashes going off, recording and then urging her on.

"Yes, T!" They were all yelling.

One of her friends came up behind her, and began twerking on her—just because that's what girls do.