Chapter 16.

After my just awake hubby make his way into the washroom, I continue my work. I assemble our clothes in cupboard, then give some soft touches to couch and pillows. Then at last I made my way to the bed, which is the only  messy thing left in the room.

I fold the blanket, dust the bed sheet. I can still feel the warmth of his body on the bedsheet. I run my fingers over the soft material of white bed sheet. I put my head on the pillow on which he was sleeping. It smells like him. Strong minty somewhat chocolatey.. I don't know what but that smell Delicious...

As I hear the shower turning off, and I made it my cue to leave the room. But before my legs can process my thoughts. The door opens and there stand my just showered hubby. Hair wet, water drops coming down to his neck then chest then his well toned abs then further down in the towel leaving that on my imaginations. Wild imaginations I must add.

Shut up Sanyukta!!!

I look up to his eyes only to found him staring right into mine and a smirk plaster on his pink lips.

He caught me checking him out.
Oh oo
Never mind
He is my husband
I can check him out whenever I want.
Oh Jesus Sanyu!! You are behaving as a possessed wife.

"So, enjoying the view, aren't you." I hear his deep and husky voice. And all possession, confidence evaporate in a second and now I'm blushing like a tomato in his teasing gaze.

" I .... Umm.... You must be hungry ...." I try to say while making my way toward the door. But stop dead I'm my track as I was jerked back  and pinned to the cupboard beside me.

My front against the cupboard and my back pressed against his front. I can feel the  heat radiating from his body from the hot water bath. His hands on either side of my waist.
When I hear his deep and slow voice

"Oh Sanyu! You don't have any idea how much hungry I'm right now." I feel his hot breaths tickling my ear. I shudder. My inside clenches.

I feel his hand getting  little down from my waist and only the thought made my inside churn.

"Randhirr!!!! " I try to protest but it came out as s moan.

Suddenly he open the cupboard door to my another side, as he take out a white shirt and a jeans.
Within next moment I lose the warmth of his body on my back.

Oh god he is such a tease.....

I turn around only to see him smirking at me while buttoning his shirt slowly. My eyes follows the moment of his hands.

I look up and found his smirk getting wider. I blushed again.

As his hands hold his towel to remove it, I was running out of the doors within blink of an eye. I hear his deep chuckles resonating across the corridor.

Oh holy Angeles! Save me from my overly hot husband who enjoy teasing his little stupid wife who get drool at his own husband every time she saw him.

Have some mercy god!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...