Chapter 22

Elizabeth's POV

"So, when are you guys planing on confessing your love to your crush?" I asked from nowhere playing with my pencil.

Alice choked on her coke while Rose's face was turning bright red.

"W-Why are you asking something like that so suddenly?!" Alice asked a bit embarrassed.

"Well, we have 2 weeks no school. Plan something. It won't be that hard."

"You can't just say that because in your case, Blake was the one who confessed." Alice said.

"And even so, we think that they don't like us back." Rose said with a sad smile.

You have no idea how much the like you, girls.

"I don't understand you guys. You know each other longer than the others. It couldn't be that hard."

"If it would be that easy, we wouldn't be like this." they sighed and went back on doing their homeworks.

We have two weeks no school but we are already doing our homeworks. Well it's more like Alice and Rose are doing it. I'm always the type of girl who does it on the first day of holidays so that I won't have any worries about it. Yeah, yeah I know. I'm a good girl but I don't care. Now I'm free for the whole 2 weeks.

We are currently sitting in Rose's room. It's so hot even thought it's already February.

I've been together with Blake for 2 weeks now. He's been treating me really good and his friends too.

"Girls." I called.

"Hmm?" they answered in synchrone.

"Why the hell am I even here if you are both only doing homeworks?!" I asked.

"Well because we can't let you have fun alone while we are being tutored here." Alice answered without looking up from her book.

So mean..

"Oh right guys." Rose suddenly said.

Alice and I looked at her confused before she continued speaking.

"Do you want to go to a 3 days and 2 nights trip to the beach? We can stay at the beach house of my family."

"Oh that would be nice. I never went to the beach before." I said in honest.

They both looked at me in disbelief.

"Then it's decided! We are leaving in 2 days." Rose said.

That's when an idea popped in my head.

"If you guys don't mind...can I bring 3 other friends?" I asked.

"Sure. I know one of them will be Blake but who are the other two?" Rose asked.

"Thanks. You will met them in two days." I said.

They only looked at me confused and shrugged.

"As long they won't do any damage, they are welcome to come with us."

"Oh don't worry. They are really nice." I said.

Oh this will be the best 3 days..

---------

"Can I ask you guys something?" I asked my parents.

"What is it sweetheart?" My dad answered before taking a bite of his pizza.

"Since I don't have school for 2 weeks, a friend of mine invited me and another friend to a 3 days trip. Is it okay for me to go with them?" I asked.

"Sure honey. As long as you won't move to much. Just be sure to have your pills with you." my mom said with a smile.

"Thank you guys!" I said and run up to my room.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Blake's number. I wanted for a couple of seconds before he answered.

"Hello?" I heard a tired voice speaking.

"Blake? Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked.

"No, don't worry. I just had to take care of my little sis and now I'm death tired."

"Hahaha that doesn't suit your bad boy ego at all." I laughed.

"Just laugh at me. So, why did you call?"

"Oh right. Rose asked me and Alice to a 3 days and 2 night trip to the beach. She said that I can take you with me. Want to come?"

"Sure. It's better than taking care of this little devil here." he said.

"Okay and oh. Could you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Please call Zack and Drake for me and try to force them to come with us."

"And why should I do that?" he said sounding a bit jealous.

He's adorable...

"I will tell you everything afterwards. First I have to make sure that they will come so please?"

"Okay. Got it."

"Thanks! Love you! Bye!"

If I don't do anything then they will never get together. Now I only need a plan how to do it and they will thank me afterwards.

"Elizabeth, can I speak with you for a second?" I heard my Mom calling from the other side of my door.

"Yeah sure." I said.

Mom came in with a little box in the hand.

"What's up, Mom and what's in that little box?" I asked sitting up in my bed.

She sat down beside me before handing it to me. I looked at her confused before I opened it. In there was a silver necklace with a blue stone as a pendant.

"Oh my, this is beautiful." I said admiring the stone.

"You know, this necklace was given to me from my mother and her mother gave it to her and so on. I wanted to give it to you when you get engage but I thought it would be better to give it to you now." she said.

I know what she mean and I'm not upset about it. I already had enough time to prepare for it anyways.

"I really can have it?" I asked and she only nodded before she left.

I know how hard it is for them to know that I won't live my life to the fullest and that's why they let me do everything. The only important thing is that I'm not allowed to move too much.

My goal every year is my birthday which is in July. It's still really far away but I won't lost that motivation that it gives me. It always tell me to not give up and live one more year every time.

It really helps me. I hope it stays like this...even thought I know it won't.