Chapter eight: SURPRISE!!

JAIDA'S POV

It's nine thirty and I'm already ready. It looks pretty cold outside since it's winter here and summer everywhere else in the world ( not fair) and Im wearing some ankle boots, jeggings a cool blue jumper and my hair is in a bun. I look out the window and Zoe is smiling at me and she opens her window,

"Ready you?" She says and I laugh.

"Been ready for ages" I say and we close our windows and I grab my phone and bag and go downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Mum asks and I smile.

"I'm going shopping with Zoe" I lie, what am I supposed to say, oh just visiting Taylor swift? No way!

"Jaida we have our Christmas party today, you're supposed to help out Jaida this year you promised" me says and I pale, I completely forgot. Christmas is three nights away and we always gist a Xmas party three days before. Oh crap. I stay silent and then I dash out the door. As fast as I can I grab a waiting Zoe and we run down the street.

"Why are we running?" Zoe gasps through breaths.

"I have my Christmas part today and I'm running away from it" I say and Zoe laughs. She knows how much I hate those parties.

We get a taxi and we jump in.

"Drop us off near the crown casino" I say and Zoe looks at me.

"Where not going to crown" she says and I cover her mouth.

"It's a surprise" I say and I know I can't park outside Taylor and Selena's hotel, it'll be awkward so we are gonna walk there.

"Jaida are we there yet?" Zoe whines like a little girl, I giggle and I grab her arm and thrust her in front of me.

"C'mon!" I say and I cover her eyes,

"Stop I'm blind!" She yells and I roll my eyes. Zoe is the clown, does anything to make me laugh.

"Hello" Selena says and Zoe gasps.

"W-what?" She stammers and Selena laughs and I uncover her eyes and Selena gives her a hug. I swear I've never seen such a wide smile in my life.

"I'm so happy for you!" Zoe says and Selena smiles.

"Thank you number one fan) Selena say and Zoe's eyes glint with happiness.

"Hi Jaida" Taylor says from behind me and she pulls me into a hug and I laugh.

"Are you ready? The fundraiser is tomorrow and I need some help" Taylor says and I nod.

"C'mon I have all the ingredients inside"Selena says and we follow her inside.

____________________________

PAP'S POV

"Who are these girls?" I ask I snap a picture.

"Give it a rest we nearly got fired after she found her baby's picture" my boss wars and I stay silent.

"Please go away" Selena Gomez says and I take a picture of her annoyed face. The she comes to me and knocks my camera out of my hand, it goes plummeting to to ground and smashes.

"Hey!" I yell and she glares at me and walks inside.

_______________________

SELENA'S POV

After going inside and getting the ingredients together we each got a bowl,

"Hey" I squeal as Taylor flicks a bit of milk at me.

"It's on" I yell and I hear Jaida snicker in the background.

"Ok so you're with me, Jaida you go with swift" I smirk and Zoe smiles at me as she creeps up on Taylor with a egg, I try not to laugh. Then Zoe cracks it on her palm and opens the egg on Taylor's head.

"What the hell!" Taylor shrieks as egg white drips off she hair onto her face. I burst out laughing. But not for long. Jaida pours the milk carton over my head and I grabbed her little body and threw her on the tiled floor and I coated her with flour. She coughs out white puffs of air as she laughs.

"Seelenaaaaaaaa" Zoe screams and I find Taylor pouring sugar over her milk coated body.

"Stop it tickles" she gaps and Taylor giggles. Then a bang on the door stops us.

"Oh boy" I say as we all crowd around the door. The ingredients all over us. Zoe opens the door and the paps take one shot and run away.

"HEY DELETE THAT" Taylor screams but she can't run because the milk will drip on the expensive carpet.

"Far out" I mutter and I slam the door shut.

"Okay so we better start baking" I say rubbing my sticky eggy hands together. The room reeks of egg and milk.

We all end up making eight cakes and ten batches of chocolate, apple and blueberry muffins, toffee and a cheesecake.

"I'm exhausted" I say as I lean on the bench. I'm dry now and the egg sticks onto my skin.

"Let's get cleaned up" Zoe says and we all one at a time take a shower.

"You know that was hilariously fun" I say thinking about when we tried baking the first cheesecake. We tried three times before we got it right. The first time Taylor took it out of the fridge and slipped on some egg shell, the second Zoe forgot to put the milk in the fridge and the milk went off and the cake was contaminated, the third we forgot put it on the fridge and the cheese melted into the base. I laugh at the memory of each failed attempt.

Zoe is flicking through the channels on the tv while Jaida and Tay went to get a pizza and chips. Im in the kitchen making spaghetti for myself.

"Hey Zo?" I say and Zoe switched the tv off and sits on the kitchen bench.

"Mm" she answers and she looks down at one of my baggy tee shirts that are a little dress for her. I smile at the sight.

"I thought it was the end of the world when I found out about the baby" I say and I look at my small bump.

" Sel don't listen to them, I don't care of you have a kid or get tattoos all over your arms I'll still be a Selenator" she says and that makes my heart best in pride.

" I know but I was thinking, you wanna help me get some things for the baby with me. Just you and me?" I asks and I can tell she's screaming inside her.

"It's ok you can fangirl" I say and she hops up mad jumps up and down.

"Course" she squeals and I laugh. As if Zoe read my mind she switched the radio on am done of my so cd come on. We both sing along.

"This love will be the death of me

But I know I'll die happily

So baby when ever you're ready" we both sing. Then the door opens and Jaida and Taylor find us dancing about singing like crazy people.

"Selenators" Taylor teases and I smirk.

"Hey what's wrong with me?" I say and then I smirk

"Swifty's" I tease back and Taylor rolls her eyes and takes a chip and pops it in her mouth.