Chapter- 7

I'm crying bc of how many cliffhangers I put at the end of chapters..😂😂 I don't even notice.

4 hours later.(omg I wrote that when I was actually happy^) {read end}

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I slowly inched away from Conor as Chandler stalked towards us. His eyes were coated in a deep black replaced by fury.

"Didn't I say to stay away from her!" Chandler roared. I could hear Conor's gulp from where I was standing.

Now Chandler was in Conor's face, fist clenched and nostrils flaring wildly. He reminded me of a boar.

"Yes, alpha-" Conor said nervously.

"Chandler just let it go." I told him, grabbing his arm. He now faced me.

"I let you out my sight for the first time, and you end up with him?!" He yelled at me. I wouldn't allow myself to coward down to him so I stood straighter and looked him in the eye.

"And why would does that matter to you Chandler?" I tested him.

Instead of telling the truth, Chandler swung back and hit Conor. I screamed in alarm when blood oozed out of Conor's nose covering all of his lower mouth. But to my surprise, Conor hit back. Both of them were soon on the ground fighting and I had absolutely no clue why.

Why does Chandler even care?! .. is he jealous?

I started screaming at both of them to stop but I felt a pain shoot up from my chest down my legs.

"Ahh!" I cried out in pain as I couldn't feel my body anymore and I hit the ground though I was wide awake.

I felt paralyzed. What was happening to me?

Conor and Chandler broke apart as soon as I fell and Chandler rushed to me in alarm. Conor backed up, still watching me but covering his nose.

"Owwe!" I screamed as another wave of pain shot through my chest.

Chandler looked panicked as he picked me up in his arms. The pain eased a little at his touch.

"What's happening to her?" I heard someone ask.

"Heat." Chandler answered before I let the pain take over my body and I slowly blacked out.

I woke up and I took in my surroundings around me. I was in a bed in a little room. There were water and food all around me.. in the corner was Chandler. He was snoring with his head to his side asleep.

The pain I felt before was gone and replaced with something else. I felt like I had a thousands little creatures fluttering around in my body, making me want to pounce on Chandler.

His scent is what drove me crazy. Was it liked this before? It made me jumpy and when I looked at his exhausted face.. I wanted to kiss it-

No! My breathing faltered as his eyelashes fluttered awake. No, I can't have feeling for him. Not now, not ever.

Chandler got up from his chair and started walking across the room.

"No don't go!" The words rushed out my mouth. And I sprang up to stop him with every inch of my body hurting.

Chandler smirked and grabbed the water that was across the room and waved it in front of him.

"Relax, I was just going to get you this." He said putting the water next to me.

I was completely and utterly embarrassed.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Aren't you going to ask what happened?" Chandler questioned as I chugged the water down.