32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum

"I saw the look he gave you! He's totally into you."

Y/N POV

"Alastor Moody. Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent, and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" Moody asked.

Everyone was silent. I personally, was afraid to speak.

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?" He asked.

"Three, sir." Hermione said.

"And they are so named?" He asked.

"Because they are Unforgivable. The use of any one of them will-" She was cut off.

"Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct." Moody finished. "Now the Ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared! You need to find another place to put you're chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!" He yelled.

Everyone gasped and turned around to look at Seamus.

"No way. The old codger can see out of the back of his head." Seamus whispered.

Moody then turned around and threw the piece of chalk at Seamus.

"And hear across classrooms!" He said. "So which curse shall we see first?"

Holy sh-

"Weasley!" He yelled, causing me to jump.

"Yes?" Ron asked, scared out of his mind.

"Stand." Moody said.

Ron slowly stood up.

"Give is a curse." Moody said.

"Well, my dad did tell me about one. The Imperius Curse." Ron said.

"Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that. Have the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody said, walking over to a variety of bugs in glasses.

I. Hate. Bugs.

"Hello." Moody said, pulling out a spider-like bug.

Ewwwwww!

"Engorgio." Moody said, causing the bug to grow twice its size. "Imperio!"

Moody then swung his wand over to Dean. The bug crawled on his books.

Another swing and the bug crawled on Crabbe's head.

"Don't worry. It's completely harmless." Moody said.

It the swung over to Pavarti Patil and crawled up her arm.

I swear if this thing touches me I'll kill Moody.

The bug then swung over to Ron and sat on his head.

"If she bites, its lethal." Moody said.

Draco started to laugh at Ron.