Chapter Seven

As soon as Brendon sat down in math class, Dallon decided it would be a good idea to open his big mouth. As expected.

"So," Dallon started, eyeing him up and down, "ever gonna tell me about this 'RyRo' guy?"

Brendon wanted to just stab him in the fucking throat sometimes. Well, most of the time actually.

"No, I am not," Brendon turned around, glaring at him, "and how do you know it's a guy anyway? Why do you assume I'm gay?" Dallon just laughed.

"Urie, have you ever even met yourself?" Dallon had him there.

"Whatever." Brendon huffed, whipping himself around.

"By the way," Dallon tapped his shoulder causing Brendon to turn back around one final time, "your ass looks fucking fine in those skinny jeans." Brendon rolled him eyes dramatically, turning around for what would be the hundredth time that day.

------------------------------

Brendon stepped into his study hall and sat down at a table with his friends. Ryan was in this study hall, but they never sat together. Ryan always sat with his friends Andy, Joe, Kellin, Vic, Awsten and a few others, the ones he used to sit with during lunch. A few minutes into the study hall, Brendon got a text on his phone. And I think you could guess who it was from.

Ryan: I can't stop thinking about you

Brendon blushed and bit his lip, looking up only to make eye contact with Ryan from across the room. He couldn't even get a response in before Ryan texted again.

Ryan: Meet in the bathroom in five minutes
Brendon: ry, we're in school

To be honest, Brendon was incredibly turned on by the idea of Ryan fucking him in school. He felt so dangerous.

Ryan: It's a Wednesday, I won't be able to see you tonight baby

Brendon began to consider it, he didn't want to miss being with Ryan especially after what happened yesterday.

Ryan: I want to be inside you

Brendon felt his jeans suddenly get tighter and soon realized it would be better for him to listen to Ryan.

Brendon: fuck i'll be there

He got up from his seat a few minutes later and closed the door behind him in the bathroom. He locked the door as it was a single stall bathroom, one of the only in the building. Perfect for Ryan to fuck him in.

Ryan immediately grabbed Brendon and pushed him up against the wall, kissing him and feeling up and down his body, touch after touch sending shivers down his back. Ryan's hands roamed around Brendon's familiar body, never getting enough.

"We don't have much time," Ryan spoke between kisses.

"You better fuck me quick then." Brendon smiled, tangling his fingers in Ryan's brown locks. Ryan's hands both went down to squeeze his ass and soon began feeling Brendon's body all over once again.

Ryan hastily threw off his shirt and practically tore Brendon's off his body. Brendon palmed Ryan through his skinny jeans, turning Ryan on insanely. Ryan bucked his hips against Brendon in response as Brendon quickly pulled his pants and boxers down. Ryan followed suit.