Missing Charlotte

Maddies POV
I had a good day with my mommy, I haven't called her mommy though. I don't know if I should because I still want to go home. I still don't really want her, I want Charlotte. What if I ran away home now? I can't call her my mommy if I want to leave here, it's not right. She's really nice to me besides when she makes me do stuff I don't want too. Like baths and getting dressed, Charlotte never made me do that. Charlotte didn't force me like my mommy does, Charlotte persuaded me by giving me treats or time on her phone if I did what she asked. I feel tears trickling down my cheeks because I realized how much I miss Charlotte. It's early in the morning now because the sun is starting to rise higher to brighten my room. Soon my mommy will come in and the second day will begin. I just want to go home already. I should ask her when I can go home!

Suddenly my door starts to open a bit, just as I said it was my mommy.
Mommy: "Hi baby!"
I just rolled over and pulled the sheets over my head.
Mommy: "We have to get up, we are meeting your Nana and Papa today!"
Me: "I don't wanna."
I heard her sigh and then she pulled the sheets off me. I felt her hands life me up to her hip.
Me: "No I want down!"
Mommy: "No because we need to get you ready."
Me: "Can I go home now?"
She looked  at me with sad eyes and pulled me towards her chest.
Mommy: "You are home, forever."
Forever? So I am never going to see Charlotte again? I started to cry.
Mommy: "What's wrong baby?"
Me: "Home!"
She sighed once again and started to carry me down stairs. I was still crying when she got my bingy for me, I love this bingy so much because Charlotte gave it to me when I was a baby. She is the closest person to me. I still felt tears coming down my face and my mommy put me in my booster seat.
Mommy: "Honey, why are you crying? Don't you like it here?"
I just stared at her with my teary eyes. She started to make me breakfast,she was making cereal. A minute later she put the howl in front of me and I didn't want it. I just want Charlotte.
Mommy: "Maddie you need to eat please. Common give me your bingy now."
I shook my head and frowned at her, and before she could take it out of my mouth I put my head in my hands to hide it.
Mommy: "Maddison."
I hate when she uses my full name. Ever since I can remember I have been called Maddie by Charlotte and I hate Madison.
Mommy: "You need to eat please, or at least tell me what's wrong."
Me: "Charlotte."
Mommy: "Who's Charlotte?"
I just started to cry very hard. I just want Charlotte I miss her. I have never been away from her in my life! My mommy picked me up and started to bounce me on her hip. I liked when she did this, it was calming. I liked when she cuddled me too, but I can't like it. I have to get back home to Charlotte. I didn't realize I was totally having a break down and couldn't stop crying. Then I realized I was holding my breath.
Mommy: "Baby you need to breathe okay?"
She sat on the couch and put me in her lap, then she pulled my head towards her chest.
Mommy: "Follow my breathing okay? Please Maddie calm down."
I did as she said and I was breathing again normally.
Me: "Charlotte."
I just whimpered that over and over again.