59.0

It was already half past eight o'clock in the morning when Yoongi's brother has dropped us off into the train station.

What's weird was that he kept quiet during the whole ride as he drove us there, smirking and smiling here and there. It was very unusual but I didn't mind him, because it seemed like nothing's wrong anymore and I really like that.

I can see Yoongi's excitement as we entered the train by ourselves, waving goodbye at his brother. The train started to move and as he lifts up both of our overnight bags into the the bag shelf right on top of us, I couldn't help but ask questions.

"So where exactly are we going?"

"You'll find out later." he smiles, taking a seat right beside me. He then opens his phone and plays music, passing me the earphones. Listening to music has been one of our favorite hobbies to do together.

"You didn't have to spend that much money on me." I said, my words overlapping a song he just played. This song has been one of his favorites for weeks now.

"Don't worry about it." He says with and ensuring smile. He then wraps his arm around me, pulling me close to him. I instantly lay my head on his shoulders that felt nothing but heaven. "Go sleep. We'll be there soon."

And I did.

As I opened my eyes completely, everyone is getting out of their seats. I started to get up as well until I heard the song coming from Yoongi's earphones.

It was the song we worked together on. I listened to both of our voices together, meddling with the tune that he was producing from the piano. Even though it sound a little muffled and low quality, it was still perfect to me.

Because it's our song.

Yoongi and I worked together for that song.

So Far Away.

"We did great." He says as he got up right after the song finished. He begins to take the bags down from the shelf, a huge grin appearing on his face.

"You look so happy." I commented, taking my bag from him. "Does your parents even know about this?"

"As far as they know, i'm checking out a university in Seoul." He shrugs, yanking his back pack on his shoulder. Then he takes a black handkerchief from his pocket, and looks at me. "Turn around."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Fine." I say as I did, not knowing what he would do next until he places the handkerchief on top of my eyes, making me lose my sight. "What are you doing?"

"Now you have to wear that until we reach our destination."

"And how long would that be?" I ask as I take the handkerchief and lift it a little with finger, enough to peek and look at him.

"A cab ride and a long ten minutes of walking." 

*

"Holy crap."

is all that I could say after Yoongi has finally taken off the blindfold from my eyes after the most dreadful hour of my life.

He made me wear his earphones as well, so not only I couldn't see anything, I also couldn't hear anything. That's two senses taken away from me.

But as he take the blindfold off, I came to a realization that it was definitely worth it.

I have never been in a room that looked like this ever before in my life. The walls are light grey that is almost white and painted just right, a little textured that looked like felt and feathers.

There is also a sectional couch that formed a small L, a grey cushion resting on top of the wooden frame of it. But the wooden frame of the couch is also connected to a simple desk, a black metal lamp and telephone on top of it. A small chair comes with the desk which is tucked a little underneath it, matching the theme of the couch and as well as a little wooden coffee table.

A television and a DVD player is mounted into the wall opposite to where the couch is, just right above a picture frame of what seems to be an island. Right next to the television was a door which leads to a kitchen and the bath room.

The star of the room, however, is the huge bed that almost filled up the whole space, its headboard connected to the desk. It was lined with light brown linen sheets, neatly tucked and straightened beautifully. It looked so soft and comfy that I couldn't wait to lay down there and sleep forever.

But what caught my eyes the most is the window. A humongous window that filled the entire wall, mocha colored curtains curled up on both sides of it. I could see the whole island I saw from the picture frame surrounded by different shades of water just by standing where I am standing now. It looked like a painting where the water meets the sky. A wonderful masterpiece that made me feel so lucky that I can get to see how beautiful it was. It's already magical enough how good the weather looked at this time of the year.

It feels like I am inside of a fairy tale.

Now it makes sense why we had to walk for minutes. Rides are probably not allowed on the way to this hotel since it is merely inside of an island. A fresh virgin island.

A modern hotel surround by nature. A match made in heaven.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi asks, surprising me by hugging me from behind. It's the first time that he ever did this to me but I just know that I want him to keep on doing it.

"I love it." I say in awe, tilting my head to my side to look at him. "But you didn't have to do this, Yoongi. I'd be happy even if we were in a janitor's closet as long as we're together."

"Shhhhh." He shushes me, closing his eyes exaggeratedly. "The money I earned had to go somewhere anyway."

"You won that much?" I ask.

He lifts up his head from my shoulder to shake it. "No but I saved up some money, remember?"

I smiled at him as I look down on his soft looking lips, just inches away from mine. "I love you."

"I love you." He says, stretching his neck up to plant a kiss on my lips.

He pulls away in a second, making me want to lean in more but he already broke the contact. Is he teasing me?

"There's a hot tub downstairs." He says, rummaging into his bag. "Wanna go get something to eat then go there after?"

"Um... yeah?" I say sarcastically. "Do you seriously think I would decline that offer?"

"Thought so." He replies with a chuckle as he finally manages to get a pair of blue shorts and a white t-shirt.

And that's when I realized that I have a huge problem.

Because I didn't bring any clothes for a dip in a hot tub.